Even I Will Admit That This Is A Little Crazy!

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Gillette_Man, Sep 21, 2008.

1. Gillette_Man

Gillette_Man New Member

I have seen some pretty nice Bostonian sets pass through eBay, but I have never seen them fetch a price like this.

CLICK ME

2. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

OK Rick, that one is a little pricy! :D
    THIS ONE has a much better price....but OOOooo sooo wrong! :D

3. Gillette_Man

Gillette_Man New Member

I am all over that one, Steve! Imagine, a rare black handle Bostonian! :happy102

4. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

I recently bought, but have yet to receive this rare Made in England Gold TTO Bostonian, in a Made in USA Silver case. May be one of a kind...
    [​IMG]

5. Gillette_Man

Gillette_Man New Member

Hey, you got any plans for that case, rodd?

6. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

You got a spare razor in need? I hate to see homeless razors. ;)

7. Gillette_Man

Gillette_Man New Member

I actually have a cased Bostonian, but the inside doesn't look as nice the one you have, so I'm thinking upgrade. Do you know how the outside looks yet?

8. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

got it in the mail today. I can snap some pics tomorrow and send them on to you, but it looks good, slight scratching on a spot on the top, but that might clean right off.

9. Gillette_Man

Gillette_Man New Member

Sounds good, Rodd. Thanks!

10. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

Whoa! Sorry to get your hopes up, but I was just looking at it and it is Made in Canada!!! :D WTB, Canadian New Improved (Bostonian) in need of case!!!

11. Gillette_Man

Gillette_Man New Member

Here you go, Rodd. Good luck! ;)

CLICK ME

12. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

Wow, if I had that set, there is no way I would split it up to complete my Bostonian. That is a sweet set!
    edit: Oh, and it is a NEW, not NEW Improved, which makes it even sweeter, but not for my case. ;)