Favorite Coffe Brand/ Flavor

Discussion in 'The Good Life' started by Daytonkb, Oct 26, 2013.

1. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

As Vice-President of the Bloomers, I would have to say there is something to be said for percolatin' beans. (I don't use beans, but I've had bean coffee before...good stuff. )

brit and wristwatchb like this.
  2. preidy

preidy Just call me Dino

Nothing fancy for me just Folgers Classic - Black.

brit and Paul Turner like this.
  3. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

I prefer it just black muhself....although I'll sprinkle in some cinnamon.

brit and preidy like this.
  4. MrDaniel's

MrDaniel's Well-Known Member

I usually buy whatever is the second cheapest brand. Unfiltered coffee tastes way better, but i've been lazy lately and used a drip brewer.
    If i'm feeling adventurous, i buy whole beans and grind them myself.
    No milk or sugar, i'll drink my coffee as coffee.

brit and richgem like this.
  5. S Barnhardt

S Barnhardt Old, Crusty Barn

I probably don't belong even reading this thread, much less posting.... but what the hey!

Let's hear it for Green Mountain Nantucket Blend K Cups in a Keurig that goes from pre-dawn to sunset. Long live Amazon auto shipments!

b1hart and brit like this.
  6. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Folgers is good stuff. Try their black silk.

Moose and brit like this.
  7. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Use a stove top perculator. It's awesome.

S Barnhardt and brit like this.
  8. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

brit likes this.
  9. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

brit likes this.
  10. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

:innocent

11. brit

brit in a box

i wouldn't wear them either..;)

wchnu likes this.
  12. CrustyCat

CrustyCat Well-Known Member

I got a Nespresso machine as a gift from work and they have pretty good coffee. They are pods. Kind of Spendy. But some great tasting coffee.

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

richgem likes this.
  13. MntnMan62

MntnMan62 Well-Known Member

I've been buying Java Love beans lately. There is a shop near my home and I can get a full pound for the price of their 12 oz. bags. They will fill your coffee storage container with a pound of coffee for the price of the 12 oz. bag. I've been drinking their Bad Ass Brew but plan on trying their Mokha Java next.

image.png

Edison Carter likes this.
  14. Mike-R41

Mike-R41 Well-Known Member

I
    I love Maxwell House Columbian Roast

McDonald’s McCafee Medium Roast
    (Yes you can buy a normal sized can of it for your house)

And I’m a jersey boy so I have to say WAWA . Especially their Vanilla cappuccino espresso !! :eatdrink047::eatdrink013::eatdrink013::eatdrink013::eatdrink013::eatdrink013::eatdrink013::eatdrink013:

15. Mike-R41

I forgot about ChuckFull o’ Nuts I literally just tried that last week and loved it! I always seen it @ the supermarket and thought it was old vintage trash lol

16. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Come for a visit. We'll teach you to drink a dark roast....

Mike-R41 likes this.
  17. Mike-R41

Witch do u recommend?!?!?

18. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

French market creole blend is a favorite.
    Any of the Community Coffe DR are good too.

19. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

Got a small raise at work and am burned out on my usual so I took the plunge. Signed up this morning, should have something called Funky Chicken arriving this week. Roasts tomorrow, comes out of Virginia

S Barnhardt likes this.
  20. Technium

Technium Active Member

Here in Portland you can't walk three blocks without tripping over a coffee roaster. My favorite, bar none is Spella. I have the misfortune of needing to limit myself to decaf, but their regular roasts are unbelievably rich and earthy. For espresso they are unbelievable. Out of the bag, they don't smell like any other coffee I've run into, but man that flavor is special. Most of the best Italian restaurants here use them. Though easily the most well known, I find Portland's eponymous Stumptown a bit overrated for what you get. Great coffee, but there are so many great coffee's that I don't find it lives up to the hype of the name. For national brands I'm enjoying Cafe Umbria's darker roasts quite good right now. For lighter roasts, I dig Ristretto Roasters. Coava is fantastic, but very expensive, and a little too much attitude has accompanied my cup a bit too often for my tastes.