Feather Arist Club cases

Discussion in 'Straight Razors' started by TstebinsB, Nov 11, 2007.

1. TstebinsB

TstebinsB Active Member

My connect in Japan and I have been feverishly searching for alternative cases for the Feather Artist Club RG non-folding razors. It's been very difficult to find anything. However, we thought of using chopsticks cases. Perhaps if you put a little padding, you've got something quality, attractive, and cheap in price. Your thoughts?

[vbpg]955[/vbpg] [vbpg]956[/vbpg] [vbpg]960[/vbpg] [vbpg]957[/vbpg] [vbpg]958[/vbpg] [vbpg]959[/vbpg]

2. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Think it would look good.

3. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Get the right case and I bet it would work and look very attractive in the process!

4. TstebinsB

TstebinsB Active Member

Here is one more option.

[vbpg]962[/vbpg][vbpg]961[/vbpg]

5. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

are these replacing the ones where it stands in a clear case...or that paper one.

6. TstebinsB

TstebinsB Active Member

The group buy razors came without a clear case and in a paper box. This would replace the paper box.

7. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

The first ones look better due to the japanese writing

8. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Looks like I'll be stopping by my local Japanese food/gift market shortly. :D

9. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    That's a great idea!

10. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    Looks great.

11. TstebinsB

TstebinsB Active Member

It looks like we're going to get the Feather DX cases after all. My connect spoke to someone at Feather and they're working out a price. I'll keep you posted.

12. TstebinsB

TstebinsB Active Member

Please click here.

13. TstebinsB

TstebinsB Active Member

For those of you who bought the Feather razor holders, how do you like them? I like them.

14. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

They're perfect :D

Thanks Telly!

15. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Forgot to say, I am THRILLED that the cases fit the razor with blade intact. Its the perfect travel solution for the feather.. Matter of fact, its probably the best way to travel with any straight. :happy088

16. ZiggyDeath

ZiggyDeath New Member

I think it worked out for the best. The normal cases are large and cumbersome. And while chopstick cases are nice, I don't think you could safely put the razor in those with the blade in, if at all.