February 2021 30 Day Rule/30 Day Focus Pic and Discussion Thread- All are Welcome

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by Primotenore, Jan 31, 2021.

?

What are you shaving plans for February?

1. I am going to finally complete a 30 (28) Day Rule.

2 vote(s)
    10.0%
  2. I am going to finally finish my first tub of soap.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. I am going to finally shave with a DE razor.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I am going to join the Dark Side and give straight razor shaving a try.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. I am going to hone my first straight razor.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. I am going to mix it up and shave with anything I want.

14 vote(s)
    70.0%
  7. I am going to learn how to bake cookies from scratch.

3 vote(s)
    15.0%
  8. I am abstaining from taking part in ludicrous polls.

7 vote(s)
    35.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MrEE

MrEE Half Naked Shave Stalker

Good point Jason!

jluc, clint64, jtspartan and 4 others like this.
  2. Trigger

Trigger Double Jedi Knight

I agree. However, that is why I said that I don't make any judgements on who chooses or doesn't choose to vax. It really shouldn't be political. By the way, it is recommended that I get a flu shot every year, but I don't even though I can get it for free. The same goes for the 2 pneumonia shots. Now, that may change when my health deteriorates due to advanced age. Of course, that is if I reach an advanced age.

clint64, 9nein9 and Hembree like this.
  3. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

:happy088:

jluc, clint64, Dave in KY and 3 others like this.
  4. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

Evan, I'm really glad to hear that your Bride and Sister received their first dose of vaccine. It's wonderful to hear how things are starting to open up. I sure do appreciate the prayers for Kathy, my friend. She is in complete remission and doing incredibly well. She's actually in the process of having to re-take all of her childhood immunizations. We are planning an annual return trip to Mayo this summer for a checkup. I'll do my best not to get a speeding ticket on this trip. :)

jluc, clint64, Dave in KY and 5 others like this.
  5. palmolive fox

palmolive fox The British Birdman

Thank you Blair. Take care. :cool:

jluc, Hembree, clint64 and 2 others like this.
  6. palmolive fox

palmolive fox The British Birdman

Thank you Patrick. :cool:

jluc, 9nein9, Hembree and 2 others like this.
  7. MrEE

MrEE Half Naked Shave Stalker

Hey, It's the end of February and I haven't purchased any new shaving gear. I'm pretty sure I'm doing better than several of the NB2021 crowd.

All you have to do is get involved in another expensive hobby and your golden.

brit, jluc, 9nein9 and 6 others like this.
  8. Droo78

Droo78 Well-Known Member

:signs011:

jluc, Hembree, clint64 and 2 others like this.
  9. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

Happy to see in my absence my spirit lives on.

jluc, Hembree, clint64 and 4 others like this.
  10. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

It has a been a busy month and I expect it to continue through the end of March. Nothing bad, nothing great just busy. Today, March 1st, is Independence Day Korea is so I have the day off.

Yesterday's shave was epic. I took out the vampire blade, Robert Williams Purist, and said a prayer not scratch my self. Everything was as it should be so I finished with a WTG pass and viola, an epic shave. No I have not made any shave related acquisitions in a while so I decided to take my savings and bought a fun ride last week. So I took my smooth face and beautiful woman and we went for a ride.

For the car curious 30DC brothers, the car is a 2020 Genesis G70 with a 3.3 liter twin turbo. It is small fast and fun but not loud enough. I will change the exhaust system in a few months. They release a new model and this one was the only one left from the old model. So I just told my woman how much a discount I received and she approved.
    ID - 1 (4).jpeg
    ID - 1 (2).jpeg
    ID - 1 (3).jpeg

For independence day I went with some bling, a decorated spine and some shiny gold on this Revisor always bring a smile to my face. Made a super lather with Trumpers and AoS tallow soap and had a super shave. I hope everyone is well and I am sure I missed a lot. I should be back in a regular fashion starting in April.

ID - 2 (1).jpeg

MrEE, brit, jluc and 11 others like this.
  11. jtspartan

jtspartan appropriately stimulated, via Netflix

Keith! Congrats on the Genesis. Quite reasonably priced and a looker. Some great shave pics, as per usual. We’ll leave the light on.

jluc, Hembree, clint64 and 3 others like this.
  12. Bama Samurai

Bama Samurai with Laser-like Focus

That's a wrap. See you guys the new thread...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.