February 2022 30 Day Rule/Focus and Discussion. All Are Welcome!

Discussion in 'Shower or Shave of the Day' started by Trigger, Jan 31, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jgreenepa

jgreenepa Nasal Barbarian

Great shave, Charlie! Hope all goes well at the doctors!

2. Trigger

Trigger Double Jedi Knight

I figured that's why you were absent. Glad your ok Jeff and that your shaves are still stellar.

JACarbone, brit and jgreenepa like this.
  3. jgreenepa

Gary, you’ve inspired me! I have a Gold fat handled Tech that I haven’t shaved with in years. I may take that out for a spin! Hope the new job continues well!

Last edited: Feb 2, 2022
    JACarbone, brit and Trigger like this.
  4. Trigger

Lol! I was always getting remarks about my brows. I am Italian and they are still dark .

5. Trigger

Thanks Jeff!

6. jgreenepa

Thanks, Joe! I haven’t taken off as much whisker growth as I did this morning in quite some time!

JACarbone, brit and Trigger like this.
  7. Trigger

I enjoy all my shaves, but shaving with my Sons of Thunder brings it to another level.

8. brit

brit in a box

thank you Jeff.was a fabulous shave.:):eatdrink047:

JACarbone, jgreenepa and Trigger like this.
  9. brit

brit in a box

very cool Jeff,thank you.:):eatdrink047:

10. brit

brit in a box

:):eatdrink047:

11. Trigger

Treading on thin ice. Let's not mention political figures here in keeping with the tenor of this thread. However, I don't mind passionate discussions about shaving because that's more fun.

JACarbone and brit like this.
  12. brit

brit in a box

technique trump's tools..;)

13. Trigger

Wise guy! Lol!

Too bad that I am not a Bridge player because I would bet 4 no trump (for no trump).

JACarbone and brit like this.
  14. brit

brit in a box

:):eatdrink047:

15. SRQShaver

SRQShaver Well-Known Member

Good catch! I did not, which is unusual for me because I normally do. I think I was too focused on getting a good result and it honestly didn't occur to me. At least now I know I can get a good shave keeping it on 6 the entire time.

16. MaineYooper

MaineYooper Well-Known Member

Hi guys! For February I will be doing single edge focus. This week is the Blackland Sabre, Personna GEM, House of Mammoth Z (for Zero scent) and I will alternate only 2 boar brushes.
    2_2 sws.jpg

Both shaves to date have been great!

SRQShaver, ewk, JACarbone and 4 others like this.
  17. brit

brit in a box

cool focus.enjoy..:cool:

jgreenepa, Trigger and MaineYooper like this.
  18. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

Gentlemen, thanks for the kind words and prayers! The doctor's visit went well today. We have some follow up, but it's all manageable stuff.
    Thanks for the kind words, Gary!

Thank you, Eric. It sounds like your family made a very smart decision. We had a three-day power outage during sub-zero temps about 10 years ago. We bundled up and huddled in front of our gas fireplace. We managed to keep our living room in the 50s and kept enough heat moving through the house to keep the pipes from freezing. Thankfully, the outage wasn't wide spread, and I was able to get my Mom to a safe spot across town. We don't have a generator, but we're a little more prepared today than we were then.

We have some friends in the boonies in British Columbia, and they lose power quite frequently. Like your family, they are well prepared. They have two gas-powered generators, a bank of backup batteries and plenty of household supplies. They are the only people I know that won't miss a steak dinner or a cappuccino when the power is out. :)

19. Trigger

Excellent focus for the month Eric! House of Mammoth is an up and coming brand. Blackland has a great rep. Great setup today. Enjoy your day!

20. JACarbone

JACarbone The Oud Dude

Very nice shave Eric. Good luck I. Putting a dent into your sample collection.

ewk, brit, jgreenepa and 1 other person like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.