Finally!! 20% Off Kent Brushes!!!!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by Michael, Oct 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Since you know where mine came from, yep, I guess I am! My original intent was to give him mine until his got here, but I still haven't ordered it. Maybe I don't need a BK and a BLK4, hmm? OTOH, what's NEED got to do with it?! :rolleyes:

2. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Nope. It takes a lot to make Vanessa mad. Don't ask me how I know this.

She doesn't understand what the big deal is about shaving anyway! :rofl

3. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Happy New Year, everyone! It was my understanding that the Kent 20% discount would be in effect through the end of the year. I just checked and the discount code "shave-den" is still accepted on their web site. No idea how much longer it will work, perhaps just until they get back to work tomorrow, but thought I'd let you know.

http://www.kentbrushes.com

4. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Thanks again, Michael :1respect You truly are the Duke of Kent :D

5. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

The Duke of Kent that buys Rooney's

6. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

And Simpson :D

7. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Sshhhh

8. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Kind of annoying that they were a month late activating the code...and a few HOURS late deactivating it. Oh well...

Attached Files:

9. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Just wanted to say

THANK YOU MICHAEL!!!!!

It was really a great promotion that you were able to do for our members. Now get going on a 20% off on Simpsons

10. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

IS there a Simpsons? I have yet to find any reference to a Simpson company. Just the vendors we all know about. They must be manufactured by someone somewhere! Does Emily make them in her basement?

Oh, and you're quite welcome, Isaac. Glad I could help.

11. KUJO

KUJO New Member

Thanks for taking the effort to work with Kent on this promotion...I ordered up a BK4 right after XMAS.

Especially with the way the $ is going, it'll be harder and harder to find bargains on European products

12. bittenfatten

bittenfatten New Member

I notice a difference between a 'pure' badger and a silvertip as I have one of each, but both will work just fine with either cream or soap and I use both. The pure is stiffer and if I skip a day and have miore growth I reach for it. I'd like to try a blk8 in the future and as soon as I feel like spending some money I will. The Best deal I found is on the Gentleman's Shop and even with shipping from England it costs less than half of what our local yokels want for them. I don't know why that is, but it is. Even our price leader (i.e. Westcoast Shaving and BullGoose and Royal Shave) cost way more.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.