Finally!

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Baron, Feb 9, 2007.

1. Baron

Baron New Member

Well... after switching jobs the pay period's were off so I had to wait an extra week to get paid... I don't keep enough in my checking account to go too long, I transfer it to savings... but I made it through the three weeks without touching savings :) and I got paid today so I'm back on the schedule! :D

2. madmedic

madmedic Resistance Is Futile

Why not buy something nice.........to quote someone from a previous existence....Resistance is futile :D

3. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Time to buy another brush? ;)

4. Baron

Baron New Member

I've thought about it... especially since I got a good size raise from my previous job :D :D

5. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Don't you wish we could HEAR each other?! One guy from Northern Ireland and the other from Mass...in the same thread! Ahh, the accents would be a joy to behold!! ::

6. madmedic

Babelfish might be in order;)

7. PottyDoctor

PottyDoctor Jeff Foxworthy of Shaving

:rofl :rofl And don't fergit about us good ole' boys frum the hills of East Tennessee! I'm so glad we ain't got no accent! :rofl :rofl

8. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

I asked for some Farwood tonight.. the guy didn't know what I was talking about..... :mad:

I think Baron should get another pug tho... :D Resistance IS futile...

9. madmedic

What IS Farwood?

10. Will

Will Nevermind

Now bout a chain smoking Pennsylvanian to throw in their. :: don't drink all the whiskey or moonshine.

11. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

That would be how folks from Tennessee pronounce Firewood.... :rofl

12. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

My, my - it does appear that we may be beyond the scope of Babelfish! :think002 Those familiar with the southern United States accents will know that "far" = "fire" just as "awl" = "oil". There are entire BOOKS written on nothing but translating southern accents!

This was relatively easy when all we had were a couple of guys from Mass and Ireland. Now, with the South thrown into the mix, we could be in real trouble!! :D :D

13. madmedic

A Knowledgeable Pennsylvanian to boot!....WhiskEy (that's with an E) rather than Scotch whisky:happy096

14. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

It will be an educational experience for all involved.... :ashamed001 :rofl

15. PottyDoctor

"Scuse me whiles I run over to Farstone and pick up a set o' tars fer sweetie's car." :D

16. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

HA! :rofl :rofl :rofl :rofl

my ex is from Tennessee.... ;-)

17. PottyDoctor

Reminds me of that ole' country song..."All My X's Live in Texas!" :rofl

18. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

"But I hang my hat in Tennessee"

Raf

19. PalmettoB