Finding humor even with Corona

Discussion in 'Clean Jokes' started by S Barnhardt, Mar 21, 2020.

1. brit

brit in a box

awesome..seems many people need to shut the .... up..:).and mind their business..

S Barnhardt and Aztecmike like this.
  2. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

I watched a video this morning of a woman at her computer, doing her job at home. Her dog was right next to her. Each time her hand would touch a key, the dog's paw went right to the very same key! You read a lot about "office dogs/cats", but those are better trained to not interfere with work. They are just there to provide ease and comfort to the workers. That wasn't the case with the woman working at home!!

S Barnhardt and Keithmax like this.
  3. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

4. Carson West

Carson West Well-Known Member

I think temperatures are a little high now. I was in a Costco store, and the woman in front of me stepped out of the checkout line to go to the food court. But she didn't return in time to get checked out, so the cashier just pushed her stuff aside and began to check me out. She comes back, and she's angry. I ask her, "Did you think we'd wait for you"? She gets furious with me and tells me, "It's your day. You're queen for a day," and I've been married for 50 years. I said, "Well at least it's just for a day, because you're going to be a b***h forever." That got applause from the other people in line.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2020
  5. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

My moustache is starting to resemble one from TOMBSTONE. Combed straight down it's now past the lower lip.

6. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

[​IMG]

But improves Starbucks.

Frijolero, PLANofMAN, Moose and 5 others like this.
  7. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Makes sense ..... even leachate improves Starbucks. ;)

:sick007:

S Barnhardt likes this.
  8. Keithmax

Keithmax Breeds Pet Rocks

This is a real store but funny. I am on the east cost of Korea for a few days of R&R. Since most countries are refusing Korean visitors I had choice but to keep it domestic. I went to a resort on the ocean to go to their revolving restaurant and have coffee while enjoying the view. As we enter a sign was posted we are informing our domestic guests that as of Jan 25 we are banning foreigners, please enjoy your vacation. That is loose translation of the picture below. I tried to enter and a guard stopped me an said now foreigners. I told him I am Korean and my Korean friend told him the same, of course I he looked at me like I was full of it. I showed him my national ID and explained I was naturalized last year.

Later while we looked around the garden and another guard approached us telling me to get out, foreigners are banned. I tried to show him my national ID card explained and he refused to look at it. Finally I told him call the manager or call the police, they will check my ID and see I am a Korean citizen. I will film everything and publish on ever SNS possible. That resolved the problem.

1767963A-010E-4BB9-AAC7-4DAE7F33859F.jpeg

Frijolero, Jayaruh, BigMike and 5 others like this.
  9. S Barnhardt

S Barnhardt Old, Crusty Barn

PETA gonna get you! ;)

Aztecmike and Enrico like this.
  10. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Or the makings of a "Dutch Oven". ;)

:eatdrink013:

11. Aztecmike

Aztecmike George

People Eating Tasty Animals :eatdrink020:

12. Aztecmike

Aztecmike George

:happy102:

brit likes this.
  13. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Proud member here! :) Eat them every chance I get. ;)

:eatdrink013:

brit, Aztecmike and S Barnhardt like this.
  14. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

That's why I decided not to come back to the gym anyway, whether or not it closed temporarily. Well, let me rephrase that-"until the anger dies down". I love it there, thus I get upset with "high temperatures"(to paraphrase you).

S Barnhardt likes this.
  15. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

If we're not supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

Keithmax, Sara-s, S Barnhardt and 3 others like this.
  16. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

17. Aztecmike

Aztecmike George

18. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

19. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

20. S Barnhardt

S Barnhardt Old, Crusty Barn