First Injector Shave

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by The Flying Frenchman, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Two weeks ago I got bit by the injector bug. I managed to get a NOS hydomagic from a member at B&B.
    I finally got it last night :D
    So today I was in a rush getting ready for church and didn have the time to put my straight to the barber hone and get it sharpened properly. Perfect.
    First thought: This blade magazine is fun.
    I lathered up some godrej rich. Love that stuff. Quick tangent: The gentleman included a sample marked ToBS St. James and it smelled a lot like godrej to my nose. Is that normal or is it just godrej XD?
    Get the lather on my face and start my first pass.
    Second thought: Wow am I shaving?
    This is one darn slick shave. I could barely feel the blade. It was really disconcerting. The stubble was coming off by I didn't feel it. Bizzare after using a straight all the time.
    All in all it was a great shave. nice and smooth and totally irritation free. The alum block stung less than usual. It felt too easy though. I think ill give it to my cartridge shaving father. It would definitely be a good first step from his fusion to using a DE again.

2. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Right on Brother! An injector shave is always a fine shave! I have no idea why they quit making them!

3. Hairy Alaskan

Hairy Alaskan eww da toilet

Injectors are great.

Amazon sells Injector razor packs at a decent price with free shipping.

Enjoy.

4. Grizzley-1

Grizzley-1 Member

I just broke mine out and had the same ezperence,a great pain free shave