Floid Blue fans

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by cmorris357, Apr 2, 2018.

1. rbilly

rbilly Well-Known Member

I know this is an older thread but it looks like razorock version is back in stock, i was trying to get it for months but gave up and got epsilon blue, but for razorock fans it looks as if it was finally restocked this week.

cliffb599 likes this.
  2. oldcars

oldcars Member

Epsilon Blue is very good! Never had the Floid so I don't know what I'm missing.

cliffb599 likes this.
  3. Ksblazer

Ksblazer Well-Known Member

I hear that the old Furbo smell's line Flood blue, but may be a bit stronger and longer lasting.

IB has the newer version in. But the older version is to be available in a few weeks.

Hope to give it a try. I kind of kick myself for not purchasing Floid blue. I guess I thought that it was such a popular aftershave that it would be around forever. So no big hurry to buy and try.

cliffb599 likes this.
  4. Joachim

Joachim Well-Known Member

Interesting
    I do have floid blue edt splash and I bought Aftershave royal copenhagen and I think i smelled kind a like in the same direction. And I live in denmark so i think its a must have for danish wetshaver..

5. brit

brit in a box

any new floid blue dupes come to light lately..

6. ischiapp

ischiapp New Product Bloodhound

People in Italy speak very well of this one as closer to the original, it's the line Furbo Blue.
    https://www.trepiprofumerie.com/furbo.html

Ijustmissedthe50s and jtspartan like this.