Floid Blue

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by BabyBottomSmooth, Feb 7, 2012.

1. I want to get the large bottle but I am confused as to which to get. Should I just get both styles (I will probably end up with both since I am grossly afflicted with compulsion) and are they interchangable? Subtle differences or dramatically different? Is there a good source for both styles so I could/can get from one vendor? TIA. I figure if i don't like them I can PIF or use it to kill fire ants and weeds.

2. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

If you try Floid Blue and don't like it, don't give it to the fire ants and weeds, sell it to me. It's my all time favorite after shave. I buy it in the 400ml bottles from Italian Barber dot Com.

Look here

3. Williams Warrior

Williams Warrior Well-Known Member

I thought the blue was being discontinued?

4. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

It is. They just have a bunch in stock. When it's gone, it's gone. That is why I have a 10 bottle reserve and two more on order.

ajdhn likes this.
  5. ajdhn

ajdhn Well-Known Member

I've two bottles on their way from Italy, sort of last opportunity to see why it's so popular. At least I know now what to do (= who to contact) if I don't like it. :)

6. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Is he back for one last round of dreams Johnny?

floyd for johnny1.jpg

People don't understand the burden of Floyd er, umm, Floid!

Llyr, CyanideMetal and Johnny like this.
  7. Paulie

Paulie Active Member

Some say that Floid blue and Aqua Velva are very similar in all aspects. I have never tried Floid blue and want to, but AV is not a fav of mine. I would like to hear the opinions of those who use Floid blue.

8. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

As for as I'm concerned the only two things they have in common is the color blue and they come in a bottle. To me the Floid Blue has a fresher smell with hints of baby powder and it leaves your skin feeling really fresh.

CyanideMetal likes this.
  9. memoryleak

memoryleak Active Member

Floid Blue doesn't carry the warning "flammable till dry" as does Aqua Velva, a fact of which MacGyver was well aware :happy097:

CyanideMetal likes this.
  10. CyanideMetal

CyanideMetal Wild and crazy guy

:happy102::happy088:

11. Paulie

Paulie Active Member

Thanks gents! Floid Blue purchased, and eagerly waiting its arrival!!