Floris of London

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Michael, Feb 13, 2007.

1. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

A few weeks ago, I read (on the B&B forum) about a promotion Floris was having. 100ml each of their Santal EdT plus ASB for $70. Seemed like a deal, so I called them and placed an order. In addition to that, I asked them to send their free sampler packs (for men and women). In a few days, I received my order. The samplers were awesome, especially the women's - at least a dozen perfumes and assorted creams, etc. Six, I think, of men's EdTs, plus several shave creams and ASBs.

However, I wasn't thrilled with the Santal. Nothing against Floris, just not my scent. So, I sent an email asking if I could exchange the pair for a different scent, expecting a response something like, "We're very sorry, but.......".

Much to my surprise, the next day, I got a reply from Debra Courtright telling me that all I had to do was return them and they would happily ship my alternative, selected from the samples I had received. To me, that is superb customer service!! I even asked if she wanted me to spread the word or if she would rather they not make a habit of letting people know they could make such exchanges. She replied that I should feel free to let folks know - that they loved the attention!!

So, here I am, spreading the word! Their email address is florisoflondon@pobox.com. My email exchange was with Debra who was delightful to deal with. Their toll free number is 866-416-2649.

I couldn't be more pleased with my dealings with Floris of London and I wanted to let you all know. These days, there are too many companies with whom dealings are NOT pleasant. Floris is definitely not one of them!!

brit likes this.
  2. madmedic

madmedic Resistance Is Futile

A Company I have never dealt with.....but that may change. That really is an excellent service.

brit likes this.
  3. MullersLaneFarm

MullersLaneFarm New Member

I'm impressed!

4. Kensurfs

Kensurfs Member

Very good customer service

brit likes this.
  5. brit

brit in a box

that is cool..i have looked at floris in the past.. always looking for something a little different that tha armani's and other mainstream scent factories..a little more refined than nightclub juice..
    sounds like a company that looks after their clients..