For Vapers: Johnson Creek's VEA

Discussion in 'The Good Life' started by gorgo2, Jan 17, 2013.

1. JimPo42

JimPo42 Purported Hand-Shaver

I've had a lot of luck with EcigAdvanced. Not a lot of bad vibes on there. I think it's a smaller community but most people seem generally nice.

2. puros_bran

puros_bran Active Member

One of those cases where size matters...

Not to derail it into a TSD Lovefest but the 'smallness' is why I log into TSD... I lurk to much, but I do feel like I know a bunch of y'all. Where as on other forums it seems like a collection of strangers.

Edit in: back on topic.. Mountain Oaks Vapor, Heavenly 7... Dead on & amazingly good.

3. BossManBill

BossManBill Well-Known Member

I've been vaping since the end of January. I only buy from Vapor4Life. They spend a lot of time on product development and have some incredible things you won't find elsewhere. Many of the more "common" batts are just rebranded stuff bought in bulk from Chinese distributors. Don't believe me?...Go to Alibaba.com and search under "e cigarette". You may see many items that look familiar.

V4L also has 130+ juices and carto varieties to choose from, including sampler packs. I really can't say enough about customer service either. They are MORE than accommodating when something isn't to your satisfaction. They run their own forum through a link on their website, AND they are constantly offering huge discounts and promotions for forum members.

I know this sounds like an "Ad". But I really feel at home with them. Just like I do here at TSD! That's where my passion for them comes from...the company feels like a "community" to me.

Here's some of the products I've acquired since January:

[​IMG]

4. puros_bran

puros_bran Active Member

I'd be embarrassed to show my stash..

Provari, 4 reo, a buzz pro... For my US made
    lava tube, egos, 510 (like yours) , itaste mvp, and a empire knock off for my Chinese mods.....

I've had juice from everywhere.. same with cartos, clearos atomized, rba, rda, vivi, and on and on...

I made a play for an iHybrid illuminati but a Japanese buyer wanted it way more than me.

BossManBill likes this.
  5. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    I got my e-cig. Bummed some blueberry e-juice from my neighbor, and placed an order with aromaejuice.

As for forums.........no thanks. Not looking to make this a hobby. And the jargon y'all are throwing around here in this thread is enough to make my head spin. I can only imagine how bad it would be on a forum dedicated to the topic.

6. puros_bran

puros_bran Active Member

I think we need an update.. lol

7. Queen of Blades

So far, kind of disappointed in the juice from Aroma Ejuice. They smell great, but have little taste. I've tried their banana, very berry, and aloha, and the only one I'm picking up any flavor from is the very berry, and it tastes like cough syrup.

The juice from Totally Wicked is better, IMO. I've tried their tobacco (I think that's what it is. It came with the Tornado Tank kit.), and a berry type (bummed from my neighbor and she wasn't sure exactly what it was as she got it from her friend.)

8. Queen of Blades

Up next.

Just ordered Blueberry Pancakes and Double Barrel (Root Beer).

9. DirtDiver

DirtDiver Member

OH HEY!! Vapers!

I am currently using a Volcano Lavatube V2. Awesome stuff!

BossManBill likes this.
  10. BossManBill

Anything with "Volcano" or "Lava" in it must ROCK! Gotta look it up.

11. DirtDiver

DirtDiver Member

Here you go: http://www.volcanoecigs.com/

Their flavors are spot on, and all USA made in FDA approved laboratories. :)

BossManBill likes this.
  12. BossManBill

DirtDiver likes this.
  13. DirtDiver

DirtDiver Member

14. puros_bran

puros_bran Active Member

You will taste the Blueberry Pancakes.. I've got an almost empty bottle of it. ;)

I was just in there again yesterday. I had to intentionally leave my billfold out in the truck...

Queen of Blades likes this.
  15. DirtDiver

DirtDiver Member

Blueberry pancakes is awesome! great flavor...a little too heavy on the maple though IMO