forum problem

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by gregkw1, Jun 11, 2016.

1. gregkw1

gregkw1 Well-Known Member

Finally. ..I've Been having the hardest time posting on this forum.... Internet Explorer, chrome and tapatalk is taking minutes to load. Can't figure it out. All the other forums I'm on no problem. I can't take it anymore. I don't think it's my phone because my wife's phone is the same way. If anyone here needs to contact me you can reach me at Damn Fine Shave forum or my email is greg12954@yahoo.com if anyone is having the same problem or can think of a solution I'm all ears. Greg.

Robyflexx likes this.
  2. markjnewcomb

markjnewcomb Well-Known Member

My suggestion is to delete your cache

Robyflexx likes this.
  3. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

How did you manage to post this then? :signs002:

4. PickledNorthern

PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

No problems here, Mister. The fact that you are having trouble with so many devices on so many platforms would mkae it reasonable to assume it is TSD, but nobody else seems to be having trouble. Or at least persistent trouble. Hope you get it plumbed up.

Robyflexx likes this.
  5. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

As markjnewcomb suggested, clean your cache. No problems here. I always use AMC Security cause it has settings to boost your phone or tablet at what ever intervals you want. Mine's set at every 1/2 hour. And it cleans junk files better than others. Just my opinion.....

Robyflexx likes this.
  6. gregkw1

gregkw1 Well-Known Member

I can post it just takes several minutes

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk