Free Connaught Shaving Cream Samples *GONE*

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by lamontqsanford, Mar 28, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TomPike

TomPike Active Member

Hey Tracy,

Amazing offer - you're generosity is inspirational and too good to pass up. PM on the way...

Cheers,
    Tom

2. Ragnost

Ragnost Member

A most generous offer but seeing as I’m in the UK and would like to try some if you have any left I can’t expect you to pay the P&P to over here, that would be taking advantage of you PM Sent:D

3. lamontqsanford

lamontqsanford New Member

If you have sent a PM yesterday or today I did get it. I am running low on a few of the scents but I will do my best to give everyone what they wanted. If I run out I will substitute.

4. lamontqsanford

As of now I am going to halt the offer on the samples until I get them all filled and see how much I have left. Stromtrooper I just got your PM and it will be filled. Everyone else who PM'd me before now will also get theirs. After I fill these I will evaluate how much I have left (gotta keep some myself;)) and then I will post. I think their will be some scents left but it will be limited after I fill the next 20 orders.

Tracy

5. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

Just got my eggs today. Tried the Peppermint tonight and loved it. Very slick and great cusion. Either a strong peppermint or it has some menthol, as it was very cool to my face and head. Lime smells great also. I'll give it a few more shaves before making any detailed conclusions, but this is definately among the better creams I've tried. Thanks again Tracy.

6. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

It is a strong peppermint, because although it is a very cooling cream, there is no menthol in it at all. I have it also. :D

7. Kerflop

Kerflop Member

Man, I hope mine comes today... They will go nicely with my new (well new to me) razors... :)

8. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Just received some Easter goodies. Thanks Tracy and Connaught!

9. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

Based on results I'm not surprised it has no menthol. The couple times I've tried creams with menthol I don't get as close a shave. I think I got mine sooner than most since I don't live very far from Tracy.

10. crackstar

I hope soon, I get my samples for the Spearmint and the Tea Tree. :drool :drool

11. MsBlackwolf

MsBlackwolf Queen of Critters

The Easter Bunny dropped English Lavender and Rosewood bombs at my house today. I'll try the rosewood tonight and report back. LOVE the scents though! TKS Tracy and Paul!

12. Corey

Corey Member

I received my English Lavender and Lime eggs today. I used the Lavender to shave a few minutes ago before work and it smells excellent and had a very good lather going. Thank you for your generosity!

13. poppi

poppi Well-Known Member

Got my samples today, looking forward to trying them out asap. Thanks again for your generosity and thoughfulness.

14. Deftim13

Deftim13 New Member

Got my samples today. Thanks again. Can't wait to try them in the morning.

15. MsBlackwolf

MsBlackwolf Queen of Critters

Used the Rosewood this evening.........I'm rating this HIGHER than many of the other creams I've had samples of. The Connaught performs! Great lathering, close shave w/o irritation, couldn't want anything else from it. Every bit as good as the high priced creams! Can't wait to try out the Lavender.

16. crackstar

I hope so much my samples arrive this week!

17. lamontqsanford

Just a quick update. I had been in Denver since Thursday and just got home yesterday. Thanks to a wonderful snow storm I got stuck there an extra day. I still have some samples to send out but I have to get some more eggs first.

If you haven't received your eggs yet you most likely are the ones I haven't filled yet. Sorry Jeff you are one of them. I plan on getting some more eggs this week and getting them shipped this week. I apologize for the delay but I had planned on finishing them yesterday but I was driving home from Denver.

A few of you have sent some PM's to me in the last few days. I will probably have some scents left but I may not be able to give you the scents you want. Once the last 4-5 people from the first round are done I will evaluate what is left and then see what I can offer.

Thanks for the patience.

18. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

My eggs have arrived! Thank you very much! I look forward to giving them a try!

19. Corey

Corey Member

The Lavender scent is excellent, very strong, but not overpowering. I think I may have found a new favorite that I'll need to purchase.

20. Kerflop

Kerflop Member

No worries, the price is right... :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.