FREE Newbie kit: Best free kit ever??? YOU DECIDE! *GONE*

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by Baloosh, Jun 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Junior

Junior New Member

If it's not too late, I'd like in.

2. woodturner

woodturner Member

What time should we know a winner? I really want this!!!!!!!!

3. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Drawing will be at 11:00PM EDT (in about 1 hour and 20 minutes from this post)

4. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

That's a very generous offer.

I commend you sir.

Please do not count me in.

5. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Alright - contest ended! 44 total entries (if the first random number was a post that didn't count, I'd re-run the generator). However, the first number generated was #10.

Congrats Batness!!!!!!! PM me to finalize the PIF! Or I'll PM you in the morning if I don't hear from you when I wake up. :D

Stay tuned -- my den reduction isn't done yet!! ;)

6. Dridecker

Dridecker Sherlock

Now that it's over with I'll post..

That was just an incredibly outstanding and generous giveaway you did Jason! :signs107

The brush alone was just way over the top, not to mention all the other goodies you gave away.

My hat's off to you, and I'm honored to know you my friend!

:happy096 :happy096 :happy096 :happy096 :happy096 :happy096

Congrats Batness! You have a lot of top shelf goodies heading your way, enjoy!

7. Blooze

Blooze New Member

Thanks Jason for giving the opportunity for us new folks to try out some truly great stuff.

And congrats Batness!!!! eep us updated on how everything works for you as you move thru it.

8. Sydney Guy

Sydney Guy Member

Thanks Jason for your generous gift. I'm sure the lucky winner will enjoy it all.

9. jon

jon Member

Thanks for the chance and congrats to Batness! This is probably the best pif I've seen.

10. Batness

Batness New Member

This is a FANTASTIC gift, thank you so much! I promise to do a PIF myself now that I've been honored.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.