FS: All NIB. M-P Brush, Dovo Straight, Strop, Rare C&E Hungary Water, Mug/Soaps *SOLD

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by murchmb, Jun 27, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. murchmb

murchmb Member

--- EVERYTHING SOLD ---

I'm raising money for an HDTV, so I'm letting go of some unused items that I have accumulated. Prices do not include shipping but will go out USPS Priority, insured, from ZIP 35758 if you want to get an idea. Payment via Paypal or USPS MO.

NIB Dovo 6/8 Renaissance SS straight razor. Unused and unhoned. The blade centers and sits in scales nicely. The only flaw is see is that one scale is slightly shorter than the other. The jimps are shallower than my other razors (on par with Joel's review razor), but not are like the ones pictured in Seraphim's post in the review discussion link. This razor sells at Vintage Blades and Classic Shaving for $158-160. Review link. Comes with cardboard slipcover and a nice jewelry type clamshell case, not the metal case pictured in Joel's review. Older manufacture razor? I won't shed any tears if this one doesn't sell right now. $140. SOLD

NIB Muhle-Pinsel Silvertip Shaving Brush. Model 93 K 257. Sells at Nashville Knife Shop for $99.95. Review link. Like most of the M-P Silvertips, a very nice and very under-rated brush. $75. SOLD.

New Dovo Russian razor strop. Sells at Nashville Knife Shop and Vintage Blades for $69.99. $55. SOLD

NIB Muhle-Pinsel Apothecary mug with an unsealed, but unused cake of M-P shaving soap. $39.99 at Nashville Knife Shop. I'll also include a NIB Crabtree & Evelyn Sweet Almond Oil shaving soap which fits nicely in the mug. $32. Sale pending.

NIB Crabtree & Evelyn Hungary Water. 100ml. Usable as a cologne or aftershave. It hasn't been in production for some time and is a rarity from what I've been able to discern. It has a very nice citrus-rosemary scent. From the box: "Hungary Water was fist used in the 15th century and was produced by steeping Rosemary in alcohol. In our adaptation, we have also added mint, lemon balm, and orange peel to produce a citric herbal after shave for gentleman, or a ladies toilet water." Too bad they discontinued the shaving cream with the rest of the line. I understand it was quite nice. $40 each. One left.

Everything is new in the original packaging, except the M-P mug soap which is unused without wrapper. I'm having computer/camera issues at home, but will post pics when I'm able. The razor, strop, brush, and mug/soap would make a very nice, upscale starter set. I'll throw in a new tube of Bigalow/Proraso cream if someone purchases these items together.

Edit:

Some pics. I left the strop at work, so pics of that will have to come later.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. murchmb

murchmb Member

One C&E Hungary Water sold. One left.

3. murchmb

murchmb Member

Last Hungary Water sold pending international shipment ability.

4. murchmb

murchmb Member

Hungarian Water available again due to international shipping constraints.

Pics added.

5. murchmb

murchmb Member

Sale pending on the M-P brush.

6. murchmb

murchmb Member

Razor and brush sold.

One Hungary Water, the strop and the mug/soap still available pending interested parties.

7. murchmb

murchmb Member

Strop sold.

Hungary Water and the mug/soap still available.

8. murchmb

murchmb Member

All sold!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.