FS: LOT of EU-SCs + special newbie offer

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by moviemaniac, Jun 13, 2007.

1. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

FS/FT: LOT of EU-SCs + special newbie offer *SOLD*

Howdy ladies and gents,

it's time for me (hitting the mark of 60 SCs and SSs) to offload some stuff. For sale is a package containing 7 (seven) european shaving creams in tubes, most of them only used once. They're fresh (the oldest is about 3 months old).
    The included creams:

- Wilkinson Aloe Vera (100ml, used once)
    - Florena (100ml, used twice)
    - Pollena Lider (65g, used once)
    - Nivea for Men (100ml, used once)
    - Erasmic (75ml, used 4-5 times)
    - Rilanja Men (100ml, 70% full)
    - Palmolive Classic (100ml, used once)

I'll also include some samples of other shaving stuff (SCs, eventuelly ASB...).

As this package is ideal for the newbie to wetshaving who wants to try different things, here's a special deal: For any newbie to (DE) shaving with less than 15 posts here at TSD I'll also include a 30ml-container of Wars SC (the screw of my tube broke so I had to pour it into a plastic container) and 1 (one) DE blade of each of these brands to try: Derby, Lord, Merkur, Feather, Israeli Personna.

I'm also open for trades - I'm looking for fine shaving soaps - Penhaligon's, Floris, Yardley, C&E.... - we'll work something out if the cost of your product up for trade is higher than that of my creams.

Now for the prices (including shipping to):

Austria/Germany: contact me for a quote - I can send from both Austria and Germany so shipping will be cheap
    European Union: 24€ (shipped as priority letter post)
    USA/Canada: 31€ (shipped as priority parcel)

all other countries contact me for a quote!
    if you wish insured shipping, also contact me for a quote!

Payment via bank transfer (EU only and via BIC/IBAN) or Paypal. Anyone paying via existing Paypal funds (no CC!) or via BIC/IBAN within the EU gets 2€ off the price above (22€/29€).

That's the deal, now jump on it :D

2. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Whoa - excellent deal. I could be a newbie :drool

3. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

'Course you could, Joe - the offer is open for everybody :D

4. La Pedrera

La Pedrera New Member

Is this still around, that is what I'm looking for.. an assortment of things to experiment with.

BTW - what does SC, ASB and SS mean? :)

it's time for me (hitting the mark of 60 SCs and SSs) to offload some stuff. For sale is a package containing 7 (seven) european shaving creams in tubes, most of them only used once. They're fresh (the oldest is about 3 months old).
    The included creams:

- Wilkinson Aloe Vera (100ml, used once)
    - Florena (100ml, used twice)
    - Pollena Lider (65g, used once)
    - Nivea for Men (100ml, used once)
    - Erasmic (75ml, used 4-5 times)
    - Rilanja Men (100ml, 70% full)
    - Palmolive Classic (100ml, used once)

I'll also include some samples of other shaving stuff (SCs, eventuelly ASB...).

As this package is ideal for the newbie to wetshaving who wants to try different things, here's a special deal: For any newbie to (DE) shaving with less than 15 posts here at TSD I'll also include a 30ml-container of Wars SC (the screw of my tube broke so I had to pour it into a plastic container) and 1 (one) DE blade of each of these brands to try: Derby, Lord, Merkur, Feather, Israeli Personna.

USA/Canada: 31€ (shipped as priority parcel)

Payment via bank transfer (EU only and via BIC/IBAN) or Paypal. Anyone paying via existing Paypal funds (no CC!) or via BIC/IBAN within the EU gets 2€ off the price above (22€/29€).

5. La Pedrera

La Pedrera New Member

After Shave Balm.. :)

Ok, now to figure out SC and SS...

6. Edcculus

Edcculus Resident Bay Rummy

SC = Shaving Cream
    SS = Shave soap

7. La Pedrera

La Pedrera New Member

lol.. of course!! Makes perfect sense, NOW.

8. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Yes, this package is still around and it seems you're the lucky one getting it :cool:
    If you wanna make a deal, PM me with your address and if you pay using a CC with paypal or use existing funds and I'll get back to you then.

9. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time