FS - Merkur Razors & Muhle Razor

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by magic, Dec 31, 2008.

1. magic

magic New Member

FS - Merkur razors in mint condition:

HD Slant - used several dozen times - $25 delivered CONUS Only includes some Feather blades or Dorco ST-301 SOLD

25C Open Comb Long Handle 3 piece used 20x $20 delievered CONUS Only includes some Feather blades or Dorco ST-301 SOLD

Muhle R41 Open Comb - Used only once nickel & brass finish. $25 delivered CONUS Only includes some Feather blades or Dorco ST-301 SOLD

If 2 out of 3 are purchased by one person will also include free chrome brush and razor stand.

PM if interested sorry checks only no paypal

2. magic

magic New Member

The Slant is already sold however the two open combs are still available both excellent shavers:happy102

3. Hi there,

Some nice razors for sale. I haven't read much about the 25C, but I'm very familiar with the other two on the list. Both are sorta known for certain similar characteristics. Yeah, they're capable of giving an unusually close shave.

Heh, I can only imagine a new member buying the R41/feather blade combo as his first DE set up. Now THAT would be interesting to document.........hehe. Those razors have gotten some dramatic reviews from experienced shavers.

The slant/feather combo would also be a fun first set up, although slightly less 'exciting'. Still, the slant has the reputation as a very close shaving razor. A feather blade matched with either of em should whack any type of whisker without effort.

Yes, the new members can cut right to the chase, and skip all those less effective razors and blades. Why not just use the best of everything to start off with?

Magic? Heh, of course I was just being totally sarcastic and don't mean to screw up your sales. We both know those razors are desirable ones, and they'll appeal to many members who like that type. I was just having a little fun with any new guys reading this.

I hope no offense was taken,
    Martin

4. magic

magic New Member

Thats perfectly OK

The 25c is the Merkur Classic head but in open comb. Great shaver and has that nice long handle guys desire.

Happy New Year

5. Island Brian

Island Brian Member

6. magic

magic New Member

The Muehl is sold

7. magic

magic New Member

All my razors were sold and I would like to thank everyone who took an interest in this sale.

Happy New Year