FS: Noxzema Lather Shave Cream - 6 left

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Chimensch, Feb 3, 2009.

1. Chimensch

Chimensch Member

Today, I found three more tubes of Noxzema Lather Shave Cream at a tobacconists shop. If someone wants them, I will buy them and ship one tube anywhere for $15.00. I will remove the tube, flatten the box and send them in a padded envelope. This seems to be the cheapest way to do it.

2. Chimensch

Chimensch Member

Two are sold. There is one left.

3. rollsshaver

rollsshaver Peace be with you

Did I ever thank you for that tube you sent me? If not, Thank you so very much!!

Hey guys!! This dude is a standup man who I would recommend to ANYONE!! AA++ in my book!!

Rolls

4. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

Rolls can you spot me 15 dollars, I have nothing left in my PP account. :(

5. rollsshaver

If you are serious, I can check with Jason and make sure it is okay on his end too (we share an account). If it is, then I would be happy to.

6. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Perhaps leaving him some iTrader feedback then. Here.

7. Chimensch

Chimensch Member

You're welcome, Rolls, I appreciate it. By the way, when I buy the last tube tomorrow morning, I'll hold it for Superbleu until he has the money in his account, so there no need to panic.

8. rollsshaver

Done......

Okay, hopefully he sees this post and calms down.

9. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

I got the other 2. I couldnt resist!

10. rollsshaver

I been telling people for years about this stuff, Shawn. It is THAT good!!!

11. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

If you can find another tube of it, I might request it. I've got a small sample of it I'll shave with later tonight and let you know for certain.

12. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Dom,
    If i do decide to give one up you will be first in line;) I havent been so happy about a SC since I got the first tube. The smell at first was a turn off but I love the old school medicinal scent. Smells like Noxzema:D The camphor and menthol just rocks! All the hype is true!

13. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Ohhhhhhhhh, my goodness--I'm shaving with Noxzema tomorrow morning--I cannot wait! :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool :drool

14. Chimensch

Chimensch Member

At last I've found a new purpose in life ... trolling the tobacco shops of Italy!

15. Chimensch

Chimensch Member

While I'm waiting for Superblue to fund his Paypal account, I went out this morning looking for more and found a store with 7. A couple of people have already expressed interest so there are potentially 5 more available now.

16. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

I would strongly suggest anyone that appreciates the ultimate in shave products please jump on this offer. 150g is a big tube. The stuff outperforms the 3 T's IMHO. You will not regret it! This is one of those if I was stuck on a desert island......this would be it!

17. lamontqsanford

lamontqsanford New Member

I'll take 2, Chimensch. PM on the way.

18. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

I knew you would snag it Tracy;) The temptation was intense huh:happy102

19. lamontqsanford

lamontqsanford New Member

Too intense. I gotta see what the rave is about this stuff. Plus gotta order 2 in case it is good and I can't get it anymore.

20. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Trust me....for whatever reason you dont like it? No problem unloading it.