FS: Rotring 600 Fountain Pen, M nib *SOLD*

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by murchmb, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. murchmb

murchmb Member

These have gotten pretty scarce in the past year. There are a handful of dealers that still have them, but most are OOS. I've heard that Rotring has pulled out of the US market. I've also heard that the 600 is no longer in production. I don't know which, if any, is true but the fact remains that these beautuful pens are in short supply. They can also double as a kubotan in a self-defense situation :) A very heavy, well built pen.

This pen has been inked twice via the included converter. Also included is the very nice hard shell case, the outer cardboard box, instruction sheet, and two blue ink cartidges. I have the corresponding 600 roller ball that I EDC and love it, but the FP is just not getting much use. $65 shipped CONUS.

SOLD

[​IMG]

2. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

I have a rotring pen, these are excellent quality. German engineering.

Otherwise, I'd be all over this

:happy088

3. murchmb

murchmb Member

C'mon. You need a backup :D

Thanks for the positive comment. It really is a fine piece of engineering.

4. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

I would so buy this if the hospital i was at atm....wasnt using carbon stuff...i miss my fountain pens.

5. murchmb

murchmb Member

Tuesday morning bump. Still for sale. Lot's of interest in the wetshaving world, but no takers yet. Don't make me start posting it on the knife/gadget forums, or -gasp- the fountain pen forums!

6. murchmb

murchmb Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.