FS: Two '62 Slims . . .

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by ThePossum, Feb 24, 2009.

1. ThePossum

ThePossum Member

First is an H1 Slim with case and blades. This is not a display piece. Has some brassing and some pits. The TTO mechanism and the Adjuster work perfectly. Also the numbers on the adjuster ring are like new. Case has a crack on the top and bottom in the upper right hand corner. Lid still closes. Blades are from that era and have at least one blade missing. You can see pix HERE $20 Shipped in Cont USA

Second is an H3 Slim. No case, no blades. This one is not nearly as nice but is a good shaver. Again, some brassing and dullness. No pits on this one. TTO mechanism & Adjuster work perfectly. You can see it HERE $13 shipped in Cont USA

Finally an F1 Fat Boy. This one is pretty rough as you can see from the pix. I have not shaved with it but it looks like it will shave just fine. The TTO mechanism and Adjuster dial work perfectly. Numbers on adjuster in good shape too. You can see it HERE $13 shipped in Cont USA SOLD

Send PM with questions or to buy. Payment by paypal backed by a bank account or money order only. No credit card backed paypal payments please.

2. ThePossum

ThePossum Member

3. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Bryce,
    I cant seem to open the first pic....but these are wonderful prices for awesome shavers! I mean you can beat these prices! WOW!

4. ThePossum

ThePossum Member

5. ThePossum

ThePossum Member

Another Bump

6. omegapd

omegapd New Member

sending a PM if the FB is still available.

7. ThePossum

ThePossum Member

You got pm back.

8. Truckman

Truckman New Member

9. ThePossum

ThePossum Member