Gamechanger..... RazoRock is on point!

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Str8on2, Apr 26, 2018.

1. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

Well just got done my 8th daily shave with my new Razorock Game Changer .84 razor and it's a keeper. As bought with radio nob handle and .84 base plate it weighed in at 3.7 oz(105 grams) and handles well for it's heft IMO. The shaves I received are standard DFS>CCS>BBS consistently and that is great if you are a daily shaver like my self. I put the razor through the paces with different soaps, J hooking, Gillette slide, buffing but stayed with a Gillette standard 7 oClock SP and one shave with a Astra SP and just normal routine shaving. It cleans easily because of the 3 pc system and putting the blade on base plate instead of cap is different but I did it both ways with no problems with finally alignment of blade. The quality is very high IMO like others have mentioned but there always different visual effects that can be done to make it stand out even nicer I guess like gold plating, safety bar dimples .... .I believe for $49.99-$54.99 US depending on the handle & also made of 316 stainless steel that I got my money's worth for a nice DE razor.
    This is just my opinion were the razor falls in Aggressive & efficiency ball park estimation.
    Razorock Game changer .84.jpg

Other comparisons if interested

New razor aggression chart of most of my razors approxmate areas of concern..jpg

Last edited: Oct 3, 2018
    Str8on2 and Linuxguile like this.
  2. Str8on2

Str8on2 Well-Known Member

Well done, sir.... :happy088:

Ron R and Linuxguile like this.
  3. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

That GOLD looks reaaall good.

Ron R likes this.
  4. Nicked

Nicked Well-Known Member

Definitely wanting to pick up one of these with the more aggressive baseplate.

Ron R likes this.
  5. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

I'm really enjoying my Razorock Game Changer .84 with radio knob handle, it seems they really hit a nice sweet spot with not to much blade positive exposure and just about right blade gap provides a decent consistent(DFS>BBS) shave(Medium beard type). Using one of my favorite blades Personna red and just getting great results.:eatdrink047::happy108:

Str8on2, Spud, luv2shave and 2 others like this.
  6. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

luv2shave likes this.
  7. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Can anyone tell me if there’s blade overhang or is the blade completely covered? Thanks

Linuxguile likes this.
  8. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

Supporting Vendor
    The blade tabs are completely covered.

Sent from my Galaxy using Tapatalk

Spud likes this.
  9. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Thanks