Genuine Buffalo Horn Handled Shavemacs-Group Buy

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by Padron, Apr 6, 2008.

?

What type of Genuine Horn do you want? And shape?

Poll closed Jun 9, 2008.
  1. Blond Horn

34 vote(s)
    72.3%
  2. Black Horn

11 vote(s)
    23.4%
  3. Fan shape

16 vote(s)
    34.0%
  4. Bulb shape

17 vote(s)
    36.2%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. jnich67

jnich67 Member

I can't wait for my brush to arrive! I haven't gotten a new brush in over a year! :(

Jordan

2. iron maiden

iron maiden New Member

Wow...you're patient. I haven't gotten a new brush in well over 2 weeks.

3. jnich67

jnich67 Member

Yeah, I have been patient with the brushes. As long as we don't talk about straight razors :eek:

Jordan

4. iron maiden

iron maiden New Member

I agree.....I've been on a Thiers-Issard kick here recently. I just love the French razors:D

5. iron maiden

iron maiden New Member

Any new news yet?

6. jnich67

jnich67 Member

Yeah, is there any chance of them getting here before next Wednesday? That would greatly simplify my life. - SWMBO is out town until then :cool:

Can you say boxers, beers, and baseball? I'd love to throw Badger in there :D

Jordan

7. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Jordan, I heard she signed up here just to see what you're up to! Looks like you're in for a spot of rough weather. :rofl

8. Padron

Padron Active Member

I have a request in for a status update as well as a group photo :D as soon as I know more I will share it ;)

9. jnich67

jnich67 Member

You're telling me. Last week I was able to talk my way out of trouble when my Williams custom straight arrived. To do so twice in a month would be a neat trick. :sick007

Jordan

10. Padron

Padron Active Member

Very nice, any pictures? Possible review? :D

11. jnich67

jnich67 Member

Robert and I both failed miserably in trying to photograph this razor. Its a mirror finish 6/8 French point with elephant ivory (pre-ban) scales. Robert scrimshawed my initials on them. The mirror finish and the white scales make taking pictures difficult. I'm going to see if my brother can do it for me next time I see him. He's good at that stuff. I can say the shave is simply amazing. It makes the whiskers melt away like magic. Well worth the price.

Jordan

12. Padron

Padron Active Member

Sounds great Jordan, Congrats!! :D

13. johnniegold

johnniegold New Member

Feels like the time is right to pitch a tent by the mailbox. I feel like the time is closing in. I can feel it in my bones. The smell of dark horn and new badger is in the air. (or at least in the airmail)Whattya think, Neale? :D

14. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Geez.......I know you guys are all excited over the brush, but........ that excited? :happy097

15. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

I know you'd understand if it was a SIMPSON they were waiting for, huh? :)

16. I understand because I get excited over a lot less !:ashamed001

17. Padron

Padron Active Member

Hehe,

Sounds good to me :D I am waiting for an update now on these......we are right around the initial estimated time frame so hopefully we'll have good news soon.

I know Shavemac has been very busy lately, but hope to have an update for you all soon.

Thanks for your patients fellas, it will be worth the wait ;) In the mean time I keep looking at Steve's Beautiful white handled fan shaped brush :happy005

Thanks!

Neale

18. johnniegold

johnniegold New Member

As the words were rolling off my keyboard... then I thought :eek:, nah. :rolleyes:

19. Padron

Padron Active Member

Sorry for the delays on this fellas, I have an e-mail out to Shavemac asking for a status update....

I know they have been very busy, so your understanding is very much appreciated :)

Thank you,
    Neale

20. johnniegold

johnniegold New Member

What am I supposed until then, Neale? ;)

No worries. Thanks for the update.

Attached Files: