I wanted to show my progress on this little project. I got this case from @dscaver and I really do appreciate his generosity ! I had a executive coming my way but at the last minute the guy backed out and now I don’t have a razor for the case anymore ( yet! I’m still on the hunt). In the mean time I’m going to go ahead and start my project! Now there is already a tutorial on the B&B site, but I thought I’d share here. So here is the case as I got it. As you see the case needs some help. The top and bottom of the lid needed to be redone. The top was completely gone and the bottom was pretty much gone too. The lids are square rings that simply snap into place. The original material was very thin and I do believe it’s leather. Under the leather, there was simply a thin piece of cardboard. I don’t see any matting or fiber stuffing so that’s what I’m going with. So I asked Adam @Drygulch about leather and he offered up some scraps that I could use. I want to thank him as well for his generosity! I chose the Horse Leather and it’s a beautiful dark brown. So here’s what I did 1. Took the lids off using a small screwdriver. 2. Sanded some of the rust off and used my ultrasonic cleaner to remove some of the old glue and material. 3. Glued the frame down to cardboard and trimmed the cardboard down after the glue dried. 4. Glued the leather down and trimmed excess off. Slowly pushed down the edging into the crevice and trimmed some material some more. 5. Glued down some black felt on the inside of the lid. So when the lid is open you don’t see cardboard 6. Polished the trim 7. Snap back together.