Gillette Rocket, the refined DE.

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by MTgrayling, Dec 1, 2008.

1. Douglas Carey

Douglas Carey Insane Shaving Dude

:happy088: :happy088:

2. Jel999

Jel999 New Member

The photos at the start of this thread are now missing. It says something about photobucket is full. Is this just me or is this the same for everyone ? Sorry for being vague but i'm not particularly computer savvy. Many thanks.

Douglas Carey likes this.
  3. Enrico

Enrico Well-Known Member

I was thinking it was due to inactivity of the member not being here since 2014. I don't know?

4. kfbrady

kfbrady Well-Known Member

Are you talking about the Photobucket Hotlink Issue?

https://petapixel.com/2017/07/01/ph...photos-embedded-web/?hotlinkfix=1526392602036

There may be fixes for it depending on which browser you are using. Just do a google search.

5. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

Thank you for the treasure of information on the Gillette rockets, you have spent a lot of time and effort, I noticed you have not visited the site for some time and thanks were ever you are heaven or earth!

brit and Douglas Carey like this.
  6. boingo

boingo New Member

What a thread! Was offered one of these Rockets in trade. Should be here in a few days!

7. brit

brit Well-Known Member

i think the letter designates the market they are destined for.both f my # 20 flare tip rockets are stamped k

8. brit

brit Well-Known Member

i have the same arist jr in mint shape with instructions.great razor.

preidy and Ron R like this.
  9. brit

brit Well-Known Member

user grade # 58. 1956 with the loop in the case and 694093 pat number 20180727_203727.jpg

Ron R likes this.