Got an Amazon Prime credit card? Limited time!

Discussion in 'Hot Deals' started by IAmTheJody, Jun 18, 2021.

1. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

Just a heads up that if you have an Amazon Prime credit card, instead of the everyday 5% back on your purchases, right now you get 10% back from participating small businesses June 7 thru June 20. ALSO, Amazon will give you a $10 account credit to spend on anything, on Amazon Prime day, June 21, only.

So make a qualifying purchase from a participating small business. You will receive your order confirmation email - and you will receive a separate email for you to claim your $10 account credit for use on Prime day only.

How is this shaving related? Glad you asked. Here's an example:
    Simpsons Wee Scot shaving brush is $43.85 and the 10% back is in play on that purchase. Basically brings the price to $39.47 when you get the $4.38 back at the end of your billing month. It's not a lot but every bit helps. Additionally, if you purchase through this link, a portion goes to The Shave Den!
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003B3UAM6/?tag=thshde-20

Unfortunately I haven't figured out a way to look up only shaving products in which this 10% back applies to. I just happen to have the Simpsons Wee Scot brush in my Amazon saved shopping list and went and looked at it today and noticed the 10% promotion on the page.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
  2. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Yep, just got my $10.00 credit..............

IAmTheJody likes this.
  3. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

10% back and a $10 credit. Winner, winner chicken dinner!

jimjo1031 likes this.