Grab bag for Australia and New Zealand (poll)

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Steve_1993, Aug 4, 2011.

?

If the grab bag was to come to new Zealand and Australia would you join in

Poll closed Sep 3, 2011.
  1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Maybe

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Steve_1993

Steve_1993 Member

I contacted stingraysrock today about the possibility of bring the grab bag to Australia and New Zealand If there is enough interest he might be able to send a few items from the US bag, I would then add some stuff I don't use very often or never use, if he can't send anything I will just add my stuff to get it started.

The rules would be exactly the same as the US grab bag with the possibility of an Aussie/NZ twist.

To start this I am aiming for a minimum of 10. If there is low interest from New Zealand (1 or 2 people) it may not be viable to send it there the first round but won't get ruled out for any times after.

At the end of the day if stingraysrock or any other staff here at TSD say not enough interest we will try ONE more time at some stage next year.

Edit: please only vote if your in australia or new Zealand to give me the most accurate results

2. Regan

Regan Well-Known Member

Ah I would love to join... but being Canadian is a draw back to doing these things.

Good luck with this I hope you can get it working. I traded some stuff with Jeff and the grab back before the last go around. It was great, you get products you don't use or never heard of and put in stuff that might not be the best for you however for others it might be wonderful :).