Grab bag

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by jbcohen, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoeMal

JoeMal Member

I'm not trying to ride him or anything, I'm just curious what the status of the box is. I've seen him posting, but he hasn't mentioned anything here or in PMs

I have things that I would like to add to the box, otherwise I'm going to sell or get rid of privately. If the box is coming around I will save them, otherwise they are gone. So that's why I'm anxious to hear about the grab bag

2. hoglahoo

hoglahoo Yesterday's News

The box doesn't run on a controlled schedule - if you are in a hurry you should probably release your goods. If you'd like, you can mail your stuff to me for safekeeping and I will add whatever is left by the time the box arrives again :D

3. hoglahoo

hoglahoo Yesterday's News

I'm going to go ahead and cut the rope. Dom's apparently not replying to anyone, and my messages to him are unanswered. He'll turn up again I'm sure (I hope he is doing ok!), but I'm going to go ahead and say I think this edition of the grab bag is closed for now. I did ask him to let me know whether he still has the loot, and if he'd either send it to me or to the next person he had on his list, so if I get anything from him in the way of contact or goods, I'll post here first.

There may still be interest to continue a pass-around, but it has been so long since there was continued activity here we will need to see if there is someone else willing and able to keep up with it and who else is still interested in participating

4. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

I can start a new box and run the show if there is interest.

5. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Perhaps start a new thread for the new pass.

6. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.