Great razors from a great guy!

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by benjiboy, May 1, 2013.

1. benjiboy

benjiboy Member

I just joined recently and had a member, feeltheburn pm me and ask if I was interested in trying safety razors as I was interested in learning straight razor shaves. I said yes and he said " I will send you two great starter razors." I was shocked at his giving spirit as this is not common these days. I received a schick g type injector, and a Gillette super speed from the 40's and two packs of unopened blades for each. I opened, played with, cleaned them. I then took a shower, prepped, lathered, found the angle I needed and proceeded cautiously. After my first pass the shave was almost equal to the fusion cartridge I had been using so long going every direction. I repeated Xtg, Atg and while I got a few weepers, and a little razor burn I can't belie how smooth my face is!! It hasn't been this smooth since puberty! I know my technique and experience will get better with time and I can't wait! I just want to publicly thank Feeltheburn for his generosity and I hope I too can PIF one day! Thank you kind sir and have a great day! I know I have!

2. srpavko

srpavko Fastrak Super Duty Hustler

Welcome aboard and way to go feeltheburn!!

3. BigT

BigT Well-Known Member

You'll find that the members of this forum are just good darn people and feeltheburn is one of the best.

emmijack, Raven312 and benjiboy like this.
  4. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Yup!

Weeper Warrior likes this.
  5. benjiboy

benjiboy Member

Absolutely you're right! I can't believe the generosity, hospitality I've been shown since joining! I love this place and I feel that it will help me become a better man hanging out with true gentlemen.

6. Heloguy

Heloguy Well-Known Member

Welcome aboard!

7. benjiboy

benjiboy Member

quote="Heloguy, post: 578175, member: 9153"]Welcome aboard![/quote]
    Thank you sir!

8. FacialCarnage

FacialCarnage Well-Known Member

Welcome to TSD! What an awesome gesture. Way to go feeltheburn! Glad you like them, both great razors.

benjiboy likes this.
  9. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

Yup, Feeltheburn is a great guy! Glad you like the goodies & the shave!