Group Buy: Alt Innsbruck Aftershave

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by TraderJoe, Aug 5, 2007.

1. Padron

Padron Active Member

LOL Bob...Too funny :D

2. Capt America

Capt America Member

Hey guys- I missed out on the group buy.

I'd just like to say, if anyone is unsatisfied with their A/S(be it the Innsbruck or Pitralon) I would gladly buy/trade for it from you.

So, again, if you are unsatisfied.... keep me in mind fellas.

3. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Ill keep that in mind cause ive never smelled either of them.

4. Hey Joe,

Any updates on this?

Thanks!

5. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    You didn't get the memo? :confused:

:p

6. Negative ... I didn't get a memo. I was counted as "in" on the group buy so I wasn't late. The last I heard, Joe was going to send out payment instructions to all that bought in. Am I missing something here? :confused:

7. Queen of Blades

I was just teasing, David. :ashamed001

I don't know anything about the group buy. Joe wil be around soon to answer the questions, I'm sure.

sorry. :o

8. Ok, thanks ~

9. Queen of Blades

From what Joe posted before, I believe he hasn't received the goodies yet. He will send "invoices" for payment when he gets the stuff, and then he will send your order out to you.

Atleast that is how I read his post up above.

10. yeah, I'm getting caught up on the thread here. I think you're right - he hasn't received the goods yet. It all makes sense now :rolleyes:

Thanks!

11. Queen of Blades

Glad I could help somewhat.

12. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

The Queen read correctly, I am still waiting for shipment.
    And if it doesn't get here soon, somebody's going to lose a thumb ::

13. johnniegold

johnniegold New Member

I am out of breath from running to see what Joe had to say about the shipment. :eek:

14. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Kinda like how I get out of breath everyday from running home to see if its there :rofl

15. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Good News/Bad News

Good News:

Its HERE :drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool:drool

[​IMG]

Bad News:

One (Alt Innsbruck) bottle leaked........big time. Does anybody not want one?

I have menthol all over my hands from digging through the box, ::

16. johnniegold

johnniegold New Member

Putting it out there

I don't know how you guys feel about it, but maybe we should all shoulder the cost of the bottle that leaked, certainly Joe should not bear the cost of a bad bottle. Also, maybe the some of the guys who ordered 2 would be willing to forego one so that every one who was in on the buy will get at least one bottle. I am not in anyway affiliated with Trader Joe but if he sends my package out first I will be his best friend. :D

Seriously though, Joe, it is your buy, whatever you say... goes.

17. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Thanks man, I'm gonna call the supplier to see what they say about a refund/replacement.......I'm not worried about it.

But in the meantime, somebody will definitely have to forgo one bottle :cool:

18. I agree with you Johnny. I'm all for it. Joe went to the trouble to put this order together and make it all possible so I don't mind bearing a little extra cost.

19. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Thanks gents - you guys are great!

Let's see what the supplier says about the leaked bottle, I really am not concerned about this. But there's no way in hell you guys are paying for the leaked bottle.....

I call 'em tomorrow and report back :D

20. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

By the way, in all of this excitement, I forgot to say:

We hit the jackpot :happy108

The Alt Innsbruck is incredible. It is a menthol bomb to the tune of 10x the power of floid.....and the scent is very unique. A pure tobacco, not a pipe-tobacco smell, not like a cigar.....just like a raw tobacco leaf. Subdued, understated, and masculine....very smooth. It makes for a noticeable and enjoyable aroma and I can't imagine it offending anybody (including the ladies ;)).