Hate threads

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by sparky5693, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    I figured it would be easy to make an explanation to all of you here, rather than try to explain it all over the place.

The number of hate threads involving the other shaving sites is getting out of hand. I'm aware some of you have had bumps at other places, (and TSD is glad to have you here) but let's try and keep the bad blood out. If you think about it, all of the shaving sites gain success from each other. You might stumble in at wetshaving site a, but settle down at site b (or vice versa).

Some of you may have already seen that one of these "hate posts" can quickly grow into many more. We'll do our best to stop those threads/posts, because in most cases it would continue for a VERY long time, and accomplish nothing except bringing the mood down.

I hope all of you understand where we're coming from with this one.

2. JimR

JimR Active Member

Hear Hear. Negativity in general...well...sucks.

Thanks for your work, guys, I for one do appreciate it.

3. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

They totally throw my shokra out of whack.

4. ndw76

ndw76 New Member

Easy solution, if you don't like the site, don't go there. Stay with the sites you like and feel free to talk up the good sites instead of talking down the bad ones. The sites other people and I don't like will become unused and obscure without my help.

5. hoglahoo

hoglahoo Yesterday's News

True dat, dont h8

6. otherstar

otherstar Rodney Dangerfield of TSD

Amen. Don't be a h8ter. Not everyone shares your opinion and visits more than one shaving site frequently.

7. JayKay

I do disagree. Just because one person likes the other sites doesn't mean other people do. Dont talk up the other sites. Personally I dont care if so and so at which and which forum traded you your sloppy old red shoes for a shiny fat boy. Nor do I care whats going in the other forums. I think linking to them is bad enough.

You dont walk into yankee stadium and talk up the mets.

8. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

That's true, but we're not psychotic Yankees fans. We're quite a bit more tolerant and friendly than those fringe enthusiasts.

9. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

Do the Mets actually get talked up by anyone? In Yankee stadium or otherwise?:happy102

10. JayKay

Speak for thy self! I shall enjoy opening day!

11. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

Sorry, I guess my comment actually might have steered this thread into a hate thread!:D Oh, the irony.

12. JayKay

Thats was geared towards Jason, not you Mike. Screw the steM's

13. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

As shall I -- baseball is my favorite sport, by far.

However, I don't enjoy rabid, confrontational hometown fans, regardless of the city. We have (believe it or not) rabid Reds fans in Cincinnati... and every hometown has them. Nothing against the Yankees in particular.

14. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Not to get way off topic...but I cant wait for the first game in the new stadium. Ill try to get you all some nice pics :)

BTW...Good luck to any person cheering for the Red Sox in Yankee Stadium

15. JayKay

Its not my favorite sport but I do enjoy it. And my girlfriends father has season tickets. And I hate Red Sox fans.

16. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

let's see here, what are our clues in this thread:

Hate
    Baseball
    Yankee Stadium

what could Blue be trying to tell us here?

Yankee Stadium hates baseball?
    Yankees hate baseball stadium?
    I'm confused....

17. hoglahoo

Don't h8

[​IMG]

18. hoglahoo

I shouldn't be contributing to the hijacking of this thread to this degree...

You might consider a career in law

[​IMG]

19. sol92258

right here, in the hate thread....it's like the coffee table book about coffee tables thread...

20. sol92258

:happy102:happy102:happy102

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.