Hate threads

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by sparky5693, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

Heathens! Infidels! White chocolate is heaven! Man, I could go for a good bar of Lindt White Chocolate right now. If it weren't for this blasted diabetes . . .

Oh, and on the topic of scents, while hate might be extreme, I have to say that I have yet to find a sandalwood product that I don't dislike. But if we are talking hate, then I would have to put Jeris Musk in that category. First truly vile smell I have yet discovered in the wet shaving world.

2. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

Absolutely! For example, you can read product reviews at Lee's Razors and Shavemac. Then there is the forum run by Truefitt & Hill.:D

3. I thought I was the only person in the free world who noticed the forum at T&H.
    The last person to post there did so something like 3 years ago.

4. DarkAudit

DarkAudit Active Member

In the spirit of the thread...

Pitt
    Michigan
    Marshall
    Va Tech
    Yankees
    Red Sox
    Braves
    Ravens
    Browns
    Pats
    T.O.
    Ocho Cinco
    Flyers
    Every 1.5-2.0 mile tri/quad-oval track

5. ClubmanRob

ClubmanRob New Member

Just for that, I'm going over to B&B to post about how bad things suck here. :happy102

6. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

You are not to mention those letters Rob. Despite us not bashing, we dont want it written either. They dont need their google hits coming here.

Anywho. Speaking of threads. Theres one hanging off the pocket of my jeans. And I hate it. Damn hate threads.

7. ClubmanRob

ClubmanRob New Member

How'd you know about those letters? Those were supposed to be private, between me, the mayor, and the mayor's wife. If they were to be made public, I would lose my job at the planetarium.

And if "google hits" are slang for what I think they are, you should be ashamed of yourself.

8. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

MY GOD !
    we finally agree on something................I dont hate you anymore :taunt002

Really....
    No hate.
    Love the Velva

9. otherstar

otherstar Rodney Dangerfield of TSD

We need a ...&... filter over here...:rolleyes:

10. riffin

riffin Active Member

White chocolate: I don't see the point, but to each his own.

As for diabetes, 1) I find the problem with choc is the fat, not the sugar and 2) take some extra insulin/med and enjoy! You only go around once. As with everything, don't over do it!

BTW, that's why I LOVE my insulin pump. OPPPS! sorry...wrong thread. :rolleyes:

11. otherstar

If you don't mind a question: what does "despisementational" mean? I couldn't find it in any dictionary, and I work in a library.

EDIT: I just did a Google search for "despisementational" and here is my result. I couldn't have asked for a better result even if I tried (and this is not an April Fools Joke!) :D

12. riffin

riffin Active Member

Joseph Smith had the answer to that problem: polygamy! And it seems to have worked well for his philosophies. :happy102 I'm reading Krakauer's "Under the Banner of Heaven." Excellent so far.

13. Austin

Austin Member

:D:happy102:D

14. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

that would be the one and only place you'll find my new word! :happy097
    that'll be $1,024 for usage fee, please :cool:
    I guess he doesn't know....

15. JayKay

JayKay 3000 posts and all I got was this lousy title

Glad we are once again on the same page Rick. Although I may be a little higher up the page with that MD-50 grinder ;)

As for Mike, I didnt know he was diabetic either. Or had kids. Just that he likes to critique my physiolocial rants :D

16. micah1_8

micah1_8 Poor Heartless Prevert

I hate that I'm not capable of making a declarationastical statement this eloquent.

17. sol92258

yep...I've been saying that ever since our conversations from ...&...

18. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

I hate really long made up words. They make me iratiritatted.

19. sol92258

I hate really long words where diminutive ones suffice

20. otherstar

There's a word for that.......

verbidiminutionization It "is" April Fools Day, and I'm too much fool for my own good sometimes. :scared001

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.