Have you ever broken the law?

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Lyrt, Sep 18, 2007.

1. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Yukio, moi aussi, je peux etre un diable des fois. :rofl

2. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Welcome Kaffehead, drop by when you can!

3. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Pffffffffffffffffffffttttttttt! .........and you owe me a coffee too! :D
    Excuse me I have to go clean up...

4. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Welcome to The Shave Den, Kaffehead!

5. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Welcome to the den Kaffehead

6. Bill

Bill Man of Steel

Depends... what's the legal age of consent in Massachusetts, New York, Virginia, and Wyoming?

7. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

And been caught, you mean?? Oh....ahem. I tend to have a lead foot, but no, I have no long rap sheet.

8. Zeni

Zeni New Member

Never been caught except once for resisting arrest.

9. Are you kidding? Sometimes all at the same time.

Displayed bravery?

Oh. Then it's all okay.

10. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

We all can on the Internet. If you work for the French police, that whole thread was of course a joke. I would never ever defy authority. *grovelling*

Not all was okay, the Charles Mixture was :signs113 . Will try the Marlin Flake and the Red Rapparee tomorrow.

11. Johnmw1

Johnmw1 New Member

I was arrested and detained once while travelling through Israel. Found out later that I was on their 10 most wanted list. Obviously mistaken identity, and it took quite a bit of persuading before I was released, bit scary at the time though.

My wife was pulled up the other day by a traffic cop hiding behind a bush with his radar gun. Mind you she was on her bicycle and it was with the utmost of surprise when she hears the call from behind her ""Hey you on the bicycle stop please"". She looks around thinking it was someone else he was talking to. ""yes you"" pointing towards her with an out stretched index finger.

She halts in her tracks and walks over the still wet behind the ears traffic cop, as he starts to explain to her that is she aware that it's illegal to ride a bicycle without reflectors on each wheel. ""No officer I was not aware of it"" she replies. ""well it is"" he snaps back. He took her details etc and just gave her a warning this time, but then told her to ride straight home on the sidewalk only. (which is even more illegal than what he stopped her for)

I could not believe it when I got home from work that day..........Geez honey you sure there weren't any hidden cameras around or anything?

All I can think of is this dude was having a very slow day or he thought he might practise on someone less intimidating to start with, sheesh if only he knew, whats the old saying ""hell hath no fury like a woman scorned""

Cheers
    John

12. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Once when I was 16. Guilty as charged. :D

13. Smedley

Smedley New Member

Shoplifted a door hinge (or something equally worthless) to prove I was "cool" when I was a kid.

Drove home on a moped drunk in the middle of the worst fog ever. Fortunately, I was young and hence invulnerable at the time. :rofl

14. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Well, I think everybody here has already broken the law. Coming to think of it, I might even have done it today - IIRC the speedometer of my car showed 102km/h today - allowed are 100 :D

Other than that I haven't committed any "real" crime and I don't intend to do so in the future ::

15. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Look outside your Hobbit Hole. You're surrounded. Come out with your DEs and Str8s and place them gently on the ground. Now step away. :D