Have you ever shaved more than once a day?

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Justin Linker, Sep 30, 2015.

1. Justin Linker

Justin Linker Wetshaving belieber

Be honest, have you? I have when I first started traditional shaving. I shaved in the morning, got new gear in the mail and shaved again that night. That was the day I realized I have an addiction.

2. gorgo2

gorgo2 geezerhood

I did for fun, very early on, when I realized I could do it without bleeding.

RaZorBurn123 and Justin Linker like this.
  3. DDuckyMark

DDuckyMark Ducky Duck and the Hiding Bunch

Sometimes if I've lost track of days and nights. I'll shave when I feel stubble.

RaZorBurn123 and Chaddy187 like this.
  4. BrushnBlade

BrushnBlade New Member

Every now and then ... date night ... just feel like it! Yeah, I'm addicted!

211bma and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  5. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

Justin, no wonder you ran out of DE blades. :happy102:

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  6. Omaney

Omaney Well-Known Member

Of course. Date night, or just cuz I wanted to.

211bma and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  7. Spyder

Spyder Well-Known Member

Before using a DE, yeah a lot of times, because I needed to. My beard grows pretty fast. Since using traditional shaving gear, my shaves are much closer and I can get away with once a day ( catchy eh?)

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  8. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

Yup. Face in the morning. Head in the late afternoon/evening. Because I can.. :p

Justin Linker likes this.
  9. Justin Linker

I want to shave my head. Once anyway, just to see what it feels like. But I have a barrage of naysayers saying don't do it.
    Peer pressure :(

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  10. RaZorBurn123

Do it. It's so liberating! I'm willing to bet your lady will like it. :p

Justin Linker likes this.
  11. Justin Linker

She is the main negative nancy. Every few weeks I cut it down to near stubble with 1/8 clipper attachment, but never actually used a blade to shave the rest. I always keep it relatively short. Low maintenance, no need for gel, goo, or whatever people with hair put in. My hair grows fast so even if it looks terrible, I will only have to hide in seclusion for a few days :D

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  12. RaZorBurn123

Yikes. I have been shaving my head for over a year now and love it. I understand if you need to keep the peace, better not. ;) Unless you accidentally slipped :shocked003:

13. Petty3347

Petty3347 Well-Known Member

Yea I have before several times mainly if I have a get together or a military ball or something of the sorts

14. 211bma

211bma Active Member

+1 on the Date Night.

15. IDuck

IDuck Well-Known Member

never.

16. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Air Force. Basic Training. September 1980. Near our last week and we were scheduled for a late morning final inspection in our blues.
    I shaved that morning, as usual. Inspection was pushed out for after lunch so I took the opportunity during lunch to shave again - DID NOT want to fail and be "recycled".
    Inspection pushed out again to late afternoon. Yup, shaved for a third time. Was not about to take any chances on a stray whisker keeping me in Texas any longer than I had to be.

Oh, yeah, I was using carts at the time. Worst razor burn I've ever had in my life. Honestly I can't recall a time where I've shaved more than once in a day since.

17. engrsaks

engrsaks Well-Known Member

Yes, Yes I have. :D . Either for fun or for testing my new razor. :D

18. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
  19. chrisbd

chrisbd Well-Known Member

Since recently returning to DE shaving I always shave twice a day at weekends for the sheer joy of it. It's the closest I come to man pampering.

Regards,
    Chris

20. A lot on Fridays when I'm home before I go out. I always use the best equipment on those days-my Mystic Water or TOBS soaps.