Hello and Welcome!

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Mama Bear, Feb 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Welcome....

You will note some similarities, but the site is new and under constant development (as we speak). Colors/themes, will be changing...it is currently in its "default" state right now.

ps - thanks for the scuttle, you'll find some nice pics of it in my glycerin soap thread :D

Hayes413 likes this.
  2. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

+1 this indeed looks too much like " He who's name we shall not speak off" Forum.

Def. make it more shaveden whatever that will be in the future. I know you all just started a new logo ? etc..etc. but sofar a good start pretty much I already cant keep up with all the posting. once it will go Live it will BOOM..

3. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    I hope this thread does not turn into critiques of what so many of us have worked so hard for, and aren't finished working on.

The site is still under construction.

Everyone's patience would be highly appreciated.

4. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

Joanna, this is going to be a beautiful group, because the right people are running it.

Jeff

5. peacefrog

peacefrog Jet Setter

Just found my way here. Looks like a great group here so far. :)

6. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I love it here already!

Jeff

Tjebbe likes this.
  7. Queen of Blades

Thank you Bob and Jeff!

Welcome to The Shave Den Bob!

crackstar likes this.
  8. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    This is the only color that the software comes with. Will are most certainly gonna change it, but I felt it would make sense to do it once. You'd be completely blown away by all the little things i'm still fixin, and making work. Very soon, we will be working on "the look", and I have actually already chosen the person thats gonna head up the operation. We actually started off with another software, and decided it wasn't what we wanted.

9. Will

Will Nevermind

I was waiting for this.........I didn't want it to look too much like TOP

way to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

10. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

Welcome to Bob and Jeff! Wooohoooooo!!! So many wonderful faces are here!! :D :D

R33F likes this.
  11. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Yeah, right now the difference is in the people behind the scenes, but give 'em time, and this place will be even more GREAT! Thanks for all you're doing, folks.

figment714 likes this.
  12. Lyrt

Lyrt Flash

I just state that I personally harbour no grudge towards anyone, though I certainly noticed some people stopped posting in some places. I’m a member of SMF, B&B and TSD and find different qualities to each of them.

13. Will

Will Nevermind

Thank you for that Lyrt, we all needed to hear it.

Grudges are not meant to be had here, and will not be tolerated very well.

No Bad post reflecting negativity of any other site! We are all above that.

All Net forums are different SMF/B&B and TSD. They are all unique and different and I hope every one can have fun here too if you are a B&B regular and SMF regular it dose not matter.

So sit back relax and watch the magic unfold, It may take time but It will be very interesting and fun for all.

14. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Hey, no bad reflection on anywhere else. I just meant the leadership is different here, and that this will soon be a group that can take its place among the top internet forums.

No harm, no foul, no grudge. I'm sorry if anybody thought that from my earlier comment.

15. Will

Will Nevermind

Its all in the good Blair, just did not want anything to go south here. (I mean south as to bad not south as to the great state of South Carolina :))

GDCarrington likes this.
  16. berzerkeleyan

berzerkeleyan New Member

Hello again folks!

Hi guys. I was wondering where everyone ran off to! :happy108

GDCarrington, ChiefShaver and MoAllen like this.
  17. Queen of Blades

Welcome to The Shave Den Manuel!

:happy036

18. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

LOL......:eatdrink004

Having a pint here everyday , refill my urges.... the pace is different here.:transport022

Welcome and enjoy.

Yukio im a member of all the Forums SRP aswell .... you learn something new each day from all of them. I dont post on all but Lurk around plenty.

Some places make you feel like your visiting them,some place just feel like home. nuff said .. :whacky025

crackstar likes this.
  19. I like the layout of the board. Seems comforting and easy to navigate.:eatdrink004

20. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

Fully Agree on this one - Great Job!! Keep it Up!! :happy093 :happy093 :happy093

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.