hello, I did it

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by PeteShine, Jan 3, 2019.

1. AGHisBBS

AGHisBBS Well-Known Member

Welcome to The Shave Den!

PeteShine likes this.
  2. PanChango

PanChango Not Cute

I got called bullet head by my friends for a good while. Everybody has a funny shaped head. Embrace it and have confidence, then it doesn't matter.

PeteShine, AGHisBBS and RyX like this.
  3. PeteShine

PeteShine New Member

Thanks PanChango
    I will quote you next time I see my ex ;)
    Its like a new stage of life.
    Pete

PanChango likes this.
  4. PeteShine

PeteShine New Member

Thanks TP
    I used my daughters self tan on my head - not a very 'tough' thing to do but it was soooo white, better now if not a little orange!

RyX, Hembree and Terry like this.
  5. PeteShine

PeteShine New Member

Hi DaltonGang
    I sympathize with you. It takes nerve especially if family are against it. I went to the barbers Monday and came back bald, have shaved at home twice since. My wife is ex, so made it easier, Good luck with your choice.

RyX and DaltonGang like this.
  6. PeteShine

PeteShine New Member

Hi RyX
    Same here, I tried to imagine how it would look - but the only way is to do it and see.
    I had a fairly short cut the week before which looked ok and went back to barbers this monday for a full shave, it was ok but could still feel the stubble- so shaved with a Gillette Fusion 5 Prologue with same brand cream gel. That got it very close and smooth and no cuts. I am willing to try other products. Its amazing how quickly the stubble grows back !!! 48 hours and you have a head like sandpaper!!!!!
    Not sure about my headshape - - no-one has been brave enough to tell me I have a wonky head - and as I look tougher, I dont suppose anybody ever will :)
    Peter

RyX likes this.
  7. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

I got it buzzed on the sides, and left it barely able to comb, on top. That should keep the women of the family satisfied enough.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2019
    RyX and PeteShine like this.
  8. Terry

Terry Tool Admirer

:happy088:
    tp

PeteShine and Hembree like this.
  9. dmshaver

dmshaver Well-Known Member

Welcome! Hope you enjoy the journey of wet shaving!

10. Linuxguile

Linuxguile dating an unusual aristocrat

Welcome!