help for the misses

Discussion in 'Women's Shaving' started by Hersh, Feb 4, 2015.

1. Hersh

Hersh Well-Known Member

My wife wants some shave cream like we use she has been using my tobs grapefruit with my help. I bought her some coates rose and she hated it. She smelled tobs rose and said it wasnt bad. I mixed her up a bowl of rr p160 and she wants a cream like the tobs that gives her aftershave feel like the razorock. Any help?

2. trey06dmd

trey06dmd Arko eater

I'm thinking it's either the coconut oil or the tallow she likes. I'd try a cream that contains one or both, if you can even find one that's me with tallow.

3. markjnewcomb

markjnewcomb Well-Known Member

Buy her some MDC.

Then, mix it as poorly as you can so that she hates it. Then, you get to keep it for yourself. ;)

R.D.Nelson and trey06dmd like this.
  4. Hersh

Hersh Well-Known Member

Lol

markjnewcomb likes this.
  5. markjnewcomb

markjnewcomb Well-Known Member

O.K., so my first response was a joke. Now, here is my real response:

Mixing soaps/croaps/creams can give you both the scent and the lather qualities you seek. For example, if she likes the feel of p160 and scent of tobs, you can easily mix them together to get a rose scented p160. I routinely mix soaps to make the qualities I want stand out and become more noticeable.

If she likes floral scents, the following may be helpful. Then again, maybe not. :p
    For both purity of scent and strength of scent, my favorite rose is Rose Of Bulgaria. It is also pretty cheap.
    For Lavender, I like TOBS Lavender. Again, this is for purity and strength of the scent.
    The only Lilac scent I have found is Goe. F. Trumper Lilac soap. It is o.k., but the scent is very light.