How do I set up a random PIF ?

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by NapalmCola, Dec 30, 2015.

1. NapalmCola

NapalmCola Well-Known Member

I have double ducks I want to PIF. Two sets to be exact.

BUT WAIT , it's not quite what it sounds like. While they may be items only Dubl Duck owners may be interested in.

They are not two Dubl Ducks.
    They are two sets of double duck collectors plates.

See what I did there to get everyone's attention. Admit it, for a second you really thought I was going to give away two Dubl Ducks.

Unfortunately they are these four small plates below. I thought someone here in the forum might like them. So I thought about a randomly picked PIF. Now I just need to know the rules and how to do it.

Any help and /or advice is appreciated.

And of course if due to these not accually being shave items I can not do this I understand and apologize in advance.
    uploadfromtaptalk1451459633323.jpg

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  2. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    Make a list of all the entries, and number them from one to whatever, usually in the order they post "I'm in" or words to that effect.

Then use http://www.random.org to select a number.

Edit: I'm not in. :)

NapalmCola and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  3. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

Also you post the PIF here

NapalmCola and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  4. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

You set the rules, it's your PIF. The only thing is the winner doesn't pay for shipping or goods received. You set the time limit, you can have fun doing it, i.e. Post a picture of a duck, length of membership and post count, open to all members, only members in the CONUS. Pm me if you need more help, I'm always here.
    Kerry
    Read THIS

NapalmCola and Omelmad like this.