How many brushes?

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by PalmettoB, Feb 23, 2007.

?

How many brushes in your "arsenal?"

1. Just one...all I have, all I need!

11.3%
  2. Less than five...I'm a user, not a collector!

71.3%
  3. More than ten...every day of the week and a few left over!

15.0%
  4. Other....hey, why do you think they invented "brushless," man?

2.5%
  1. drP

drP Shaving Brush Stockpiler

That's what newbies always do: resurrect old threads.....:D well i stumbled across this one and couldn't resist....:D

At this very moment there are 162 brushes in stock and i'm awaiting 6 more in the next weeks or so.....

It never ever stops, until i've become a shaving brush myself.....:rolleyes:

I think i'll struggle on til i've 365 specimen, one for every day of the year; if this goes on with the same speed as the last four years then i'll reach this number in 5 or 6 years.............:sick007

2. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Hi, Peter! Got one of THESE? ;)

Attached Files:

3. drP

drP Shaving Brush Stockpiler

That's exactly one of the six i'm expecting, but it will be the BLK 12 of course....sadly they're not yet available on the Kent website.....

I don't care much about black/ebony handles, but this one MUST be part of the collection. It's a real beaut.....

BTW: did i mention i already have two BK 12's.....:D

And of course there are many, many more brushes i do not own; the BK 2 fi ; but i'm more and more partial to brushes with.....well....character.....;)

4. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

I take it these are available in European stores? Vanessa tells me it'll be another couple of weeks for web availability. The one pictured, of course, I used this morning! ;)

Not a BLK12, but then, I don't want to lather my whole body with one stroke!! :rofl

5. hyperwarp

hyperwarp New Member

There seems to be Very Very Few Of Us Who Ain't

:roflreal bad SICK:rofl with the real bad SBAD !!!

But it seems muy contagious like Ebola or one of them there sex diseases.

As a happy 'n contented owner of the best l'il brush on your Puny Planet, I'm
    totally :ashamed001asymptomatic:ashamed001. at least for now.

Everytime I feel a l'il SBAD flare-up coming on, I just exercise my l'il sweetie sr-3118 and get over it pretty quick.

Can SCAD mutate into SBAD? Can I really hold out for long? If somebody offered up a great or legendary brush for sale real cheap, could I resist? Could I even get an offer in b4 some SBAD Sickie beat me to it?

I do feel woozie when I see a pic of a brush hanging tip down in a holder. Is
    that a sign?

6. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

You're screwed. You just don't know it yet! :cool:

7. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

Newbie?????? dont think so:D Glad you can join us!!!

drP is who I call a Brushmeister. His love affair with brushes is well documented and his knowledge is vast.

Make yourself at home!!!

Raf

8. Padron

Padron Active Member

LOL, too funny Peter, last I remembered your collection was at 120, now up to 162... soon your house will be full :drool:drool

9. Padron

Padron Active Member

[​IMG]

That is a Sweet looking brush :drool

10. hyperwarp

hyperwarp New Member

Even nicer to meet a "satisfied" woman....:rofl as I never have....Yet

But in lieu of THAT, Welcome to TSD, Mark. Enjoy the site & your shaves

11. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Should be a vote for

OTHER: Looking for another brush

12. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Peter, welcome aboard, sir! LOL...I think I had you in mind when I started this thread!