How Many Of You Cheat

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Marine68, Jan 10, 2018.

1. SpeedyPC

SpeedyPC Well-Known Member

I'm not allow to cheat because I took an oath to a Masonic Sacred Law :angelic007:

Keithmax, Marine68 and Spyder like this.
  2. SHAVEWIZARD420

SHAVEWIZARD420 Well-Known Member

I am also a member of B&B as well as DFS, redditt,and The Shaving Group, but TSD has always been my "home base". This is the forum I feel the most comfortable at, the people here are great and always willing to give good advice.

Nothing against the other forums, in fact sometimes it's nice to talk to different people and see how the sites differ from one another. They all have some great advice and opinions.

3. LevelupShaves

LevelupShaves Well-Known Member

I am a member of B&B and DFS I joined them all at the same time this is the only one I’m active in anymore. TSD seems to be very technique focused so I like it. One of the others just has so much going on it’s hard to keep up and the other is too pretentious for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

:signs011:

Spyder, Keithmax and Marine68 like this.
  5. Metro

Metro Well-Known Member

When I originally joined here, I also joined B&B and SRP. Now that I’ve commited to this forum, I lookie but no touchie the others..

Spyder, Keithmax, RyX and 1 other person like this.
  6. Herm2502

Herm2502 off to elf practice

LOL, that is funny. Didn't know I was cheating. Oh I feel so ashamed. B&B and TSN will never measure up though. TOST is special.

Herm

Marine68, Spyder and Keithmax like this.
  7. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I am in and out of here. Mostly in. Kicked out of the varmit place. I tried DFS and TSN.....they did not suit me. I own TOST and the original TOS. I guess I cheat on TOST here.. But it's ok...I know the King.

8. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Thank you.....

Marine68, Spyder and Herm2502 like this.
  9. RyX

RyX DoH!

Same, here.

My experience, too. I got booted from b&b as a raw newbie. Hurt my feelings getting set adrift just when I was trying to get the wet shaving thing figured out. I tried TSN, but with a brand new VDH Deluxe Shaving Set I felt a little out of place amongst the $200+ ultimate badger brushes. Once I figured out the button in the bottom left corner and went Style Chooser; Cool Blue I found I could read the text much more easily. Hung around being a Boy Scout long enough they handed me my Electronic Mop. Now I keep the floors shiny and clean and I'm enjoying everyone's post!

jtspartan, Marine68, Enrico and 5 others like this.
  10. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

I used to be a member of B&B, but got banned for creating an account. I might still be a member of The Closed Book, but am not sure as I have not logged in there in forever. I usually just come here to The Shave Den. That wood grain thingy is da bomb!

mrchick, Keithmax, Marine68 and 2 others like this.
  11. Slipperyjoe

Slipperyjoe Rusty Metal Tetanus

Far be it for me to lurk and tell..but I was just lurking the badger when I spotted yet another new razor offering. At this point I just end up uttering..oh no..not another new razor..:angry032: This one is a surprising twist on the gem type blade system. I think it's made by the same people as the Phoenix. That's what happens when you browz around I suppose. Only have myself to blame.. :rolleyes005::eatdrink013:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2018
  12. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Run. That razor is junk....and a trap!

Marine68, Spyder and riverrun like this.
  13. riverrun

riverrun Well-Known Member

I'm promiscuous. I'm more or less active on five forums.
    (ATG, gut-rasiert.de, TOST, TSD, TSR - in alphabetical order :D )
    (I live in the UK, I'm an SE man and I speak German)
    I'm a member of a few more, but only to be able to see attachments...
    And I managed to get my account deleted on one forum (no, not B&B - a German forum)

14. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Hmmm... no mention of Shave My Face. That was my first shave forum. Not a bad place, just a different kinda crowd than here.

Shaver X, Keithmax, Marine68 and 2 others like this.
  15. GarnerPW

GarnerPW Well-Known Member

When I first found the world of shaving forums I signed up to B&B, SRP, TSN and here. I really don't go to the others any more as I felt as though I had to walk on egg shells all the time over there. Since I have been here I have been introduce to TOST. I have been told that TOST is more or less a sister site to TSD so is it cheating if I'm keeping it in the family?

16. Hodge

Hodge Well-Known Member

Like many of the others, I joined all the sites when I started wet shaving, but have always called this home. When I went thru each disorder, I surfed all the BST sections of many sites but don’t do that at all any more.

17. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

The two are not related.

Marine68, Spyder and GarnerPW like this.
  18. GarnerPW

GarnerPW Well-Known Member

Thank you sir. I stand corrected.

Marine68 and Spyder like this.
  19. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I should add except by some very fine common members.

Marine68 and Spyder like this.
  20. jar

jar Well-Known Member

I'm single so it is not cheating.