How not to do ebay

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by fritz, Oct 3, 2007.

1. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

ROFL....good one

2. redorchestra

redorchestra New Member

I had a philipina girlfriend who once said "could you pass me the the Ma-diy-in-you-sa." She was taking about a glass on the table. I asked if that was Tagalog (Philipino lang.) for glass. She said "No English, It says it on the bottom 'MADE IN USA'."

3. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

:rofl

Thats a good one :)

4. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

It feels wrong to giggle at that.. but that is funny and cute at the same time.

5. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

im not giggling at her.....but with the situation......his delivery was classic :)

6. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Yeah I know, but I was giggling.. :D

7. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Just noticed the questions & answers that have been added to the auction.

And still the seller hasn't edited anything in the listing. :rolleyes:

8. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Thats good stuff :)

9. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

At least he is apologetic? :p Means he could actually be trying to improve in the future..

10. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Not brining down that price......isnt apologetic

11. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

When I used to post eBay auctions, you were not able to unless you cancelled the auction and reposted. Since he already paid the fee he is probably leaving it up just to see if he can catch a break. Just a theory at least.. I could be wrong.

12. Racso_MS

Racso_MS Enjoy Your Shave

I can't believe this Sorry A** POS took up this much of a thread...

$100... Puleeze....

13. 79 300sd

79 300sd New Member

He relisted it. Only $40 this time!

14. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Ahhh..... thats my price range :)

15. DragonBoy

DragonBoy Team Player

And it has gone from Copper to Gold this time.. Makes it an even better deal.. And the nice photos havent changed a bit..

:happy068

16. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Just look how much attention those photos are getting him :)

17. Racso_MS

Racso_MS Enjoy Your Shave

The individual has CRANIAL RECTAL DISEASE...

It happens to all of us on occasion, but I don't think it's normally this bad... :rofl

18. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

On another note, if you're going to sell a razor on eBay then you better send the goods. People like us who have a lot of sharp objects don't like being ripped off. :D I won a Gillette travel razor for $.99 over a month ago, haven't received it yet and the seller isn't responding to emails. I'm disputing it with eBay. Doubt I'll get much help on this one.

19. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Send the attack horse! ::kngt

20. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

When I am looking at ebay I am typically looking for a certain type of person. Someone that has a product that I need, typically for wet shaving, and has no idea what the thing typically costs or goes for on the open market. I have been able to pick up some incredible bargins from people that are just like this. I picked up three super speed razors for a total of $5 for the three. Each of these razors typically goes for $17 each on other forums I see. Thus, if I so desired I could have turned around and re-sold the same ones for $51 and made a good profit for a days work. These are the types that I am looking for. When in the arena of wet shaving I run across a lot of idiots like this that have no idea what they are holding in their hands.