How Was Your Day? August 2016

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Intrigued, Aug 4, 2016.

1. Mike Powell

Mike Powell Active Member

I understand that, I'm south of Houston, and its been raining for a week. My yard looks like a jungle.

2. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

As I have mentioned, I've been re-organizing my den. So I went through my things and found some craft supplies I am no longer using. I have packed them up to mail to a local organization that distributes art supplies to schools & hospitals. (Kids who are in hospitals for long stays are likely to get some art therapy, which can be a form of physical therapy and also just keep them from becoming bored & depressed.)

3. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

yellinghandshake.gif

Intrigued, Erik Redd and Sara-s like this.
  4. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

I'll vote for it

Sara-s and swarden43 like this.
  5. '65 G-Slim

'65 G-Slim Well-Known Member

Had better.

6. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

macaronus likes this.
  7. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

I can only hope you can honestly say you've had worse, as well.
    I do hope it gets better.

'65 G-Slim likes this.
  8. '65 G-Slim

Meh, just dealing with stupid people when it's 97 and humid. But, yeah, had worse, too.

macaronus and swarden43 like this.
  9. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

heyyyy! Good luck :).

Sara-s likes this.
  10. Paul Turner

I'll describe my day yesterday. GREAT! Not needed for a trial at jury duty, then I get my avatar on here.

11. Paul Turner

Send that rain to metro-Boston, please. but make it ON(not off&on).

12. '65 G-Slim

It finally stopped the other day...good thing, too, 'cuz my car's in the shop & I'm on two wheels until I get it back Tuesday.

13. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Mike Powell likes this.
  14. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Just about done cleaning my den. Stuff that needs to go in drawers has been put there. Stuff I wanted to donate has been sent out. A large item that I wanted to sell on eBay got sold & shipped today. (It's my old electronic cutting machine that I sold to offset the cost of the new wireless one.) I didn't get as much money as I had hoped for, but the amount is acceptable. Also, the hubby & I both have minor orthopedic surgeries scheduled in the next couple of weeks, so we wanted to get it out while we could still carry it.

15. richgem

Huh... I went on a cleaning tare today too. I wonder who wore it better? /head_scratch
    [​IMG]

or

[​IMG]

macaronus, Intrigued and Erik Redd like this.
  16. richgem

I hope the surgeries go well. If you need a hand, I'll be sure to send this guy over for you.
    [​IMG]

macaronus and Sara-s like this.
  17. Erik Redd

Erik Redd Lizabeth, baby, I'm comin' to join ya.

Do you have to ask?

18. richgem

:sad029:

Intrigued likes this.
  19. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

You definitely wear an apron better than I do...because I use my lab coats for that.

macaronus likes this.
  20. '65 G-Slim

Well...short-handed at work again. Beaucoup overtime (read: working weekends, coming in or staying over 4 additional hours, all 12s). Meh, it'll all go in the savings. But, beautiful weather for riding (since my car's been in the shop for the past week). Company put our site up for sale, planning on building a new (read: smaller) site, freaking everyone out. It'll be a couple of years before they start cuttin' heads, and the boss said we're not going anywhere, so I'm not growing any more gray hair over it.

macaronus and ob1page like this.