How's Your Day? Archives

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Shep, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

So many questions, and yet.... I don't think I will dare ask any of them...

I thought you and the prof were making a new pirate/axe slasher when you first started. Ah yes, sort of permanently mounted things fail all too soon. GE is better than BP. Ummm... So what exactly are you teaching on a Monday? Has bible school started already, is this a strange extension of your IT duties, or is this just a existential way of describing dualing some network issues.

Ah yes.... tar

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Who's in charge of Tick Inspection today?

3. micah1_8

micah1_8 Poor Heartless Prevert

To clarify:
    I meant that after all that activity on Saturday, I still had to prepare to teach bible school on Sunday.

4. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

could be Jim. Or Micah. But not me.

Unless we're talking about the animated series. Then that's me all the way.

Spoon!

5. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Yeah... I see that now. early morning thinking wasn't up to speed yet I guess.

Well, she did capitalize "Tick"

Ya know... I have never seen an episode of the Tick. I should rectify that this summer.

6. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

you better hope everyone has a large enough linguistic repertoire, otherwise ... that the last place you want a tick!

7. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Ew! Bad Jim Bad!

8. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

+1000. :sick007

9. micah1_8

[​IMG]

Might I recommend that you start with the cartoon, first? It's really the better version of the two options available, but the live action has a charm all its own.

I'M THE MIDNIGHT BOMBER WHAT BOMBS AT MIDNIGHT BABY!

10. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

I believe that it is the live action that is on Netflix....

Just saw signs that our Movie Gallery is going out as well. Honestly, I wasn't even aware that the store in question was a "movie gallery".

11. micah1_8

12. sol92258

uggh, sinus infection sucks. better today after some antibiotics, but still hurts.

however, NOTHING is gonna rain on my parade!
    T Minus 4 hours!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy108

13. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Well, wife already pays for Netflix, so it doesn't cost me anything to stream. However, only the live action is available that way. Speaking of which, only the live action version comes up on that search as well. I am sure I can snag the animated version somewhere if I really want to.

An hour working at my school's community garden plot planting in the rain and weeding, then another hour to squeeze behind the dryer and clean out the hose and ductwork.. I was completely filthy by 10 AM. Must be the summer.

14. TomPike

TomPike Active Member

Ah yes, but to nap, perchance to dream... :D

Jim -> T-3 and counting (to what?).

15. sol92258

here's a clue:

[​IMG]

16. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

alas, poor Yorrick, we hardly knew ye...

17. micah1_8

HUN-gry. HUN-gry. Hungryhungryhungry

As you prepare to enjoy this summer season, be vigilant lest you fall victim to this terror of the deep...

hun-gry hun-gry hun-gry (open)
    [​IMG]
    SHARKOPOTAMUS!

18. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

huh... I guess Verizon has been holding my messages and not allowing me access to them. I just downloaded 600+ messages going back as far as the 1st. I guess my parents did e-mail me about the torndao before posting it on facebook.

Oddly enough, I had been getting e-mail through Verizon all this time; but only part of my e-mail. I am so looking forward to the switchover to Frontier.

19. sol92258

FREEDOM!!!!!!

20. davidhud29

davidhud29 Member

CRAP

Just got served with papers! :angry021 Way passed due credit card. There's more out there too. Remodeling business went down with the economy. So I got too far behind to catch up. :ashamed001 IDK, maybe I can file bankruptcy? I've probably got $30k in un payed debt. My work van I let go and all the other credit cards, etc. :signs015:signs015:signs015:signs015

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.