How's Your Day? Archives

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Shep, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

interesting site... However, I just haven't crossed the whole ereading threshold. Read a few books that way, but it just isn't the same.

2. sol92258

sol92258 I have no earthly idea

Obligatory XKCD

[​IMG]

3. micah1_8

micah1_8 Poor Heartless Prevert

That's been me for the last month and a half.

4. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

Still hot here in Arkansas, the humidity has broke some.
    Great shave this morning
    Lazy day today.

5. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

yep. that's me. and just about every parent of small children that I know.

6. sol92258

how's the laptop project coming?

7. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

just received the asus in the mail. I booted it up and everything appears to be fine. Next step is connecting to the internet.

I'll mess with the linux boot disc after I've gotten used to the new computer. Maybe tomorrow, maybe Sunday.

8. hoglahoo

hoglahoo Yesterday's News

me too

9. micah1_8

Cheeses Aitch Bryce. I am so pissed off. I'm already stressed to the teeth, haven't had an even remotely decent night's sleep in over a month, I've given up half of my Fridays (which I was supposed to have off) to go in and work, been going in to work in evenings fairly regularly, even missing church a few times to work, and they still keep piling last minute sh*t on me and making ridiculous requests. I've only been able to take 2 of my 12 vacation days. Nobody will commit to a damn plan, and the expectations on me keep changing. I'm waiting on electricians to come in next week, and I can't continue with some parts of my plan until they do so. Since I submitted the P.O. the plan has changed twice, meaning I'm going to have to get the electric and network guys to do something different than what they quoted us. Lord only knows what that's going to cost. Meanwhile, I've got tons of software crap that needs special attention, and every computer I've touched today ended up being a special (time consuming) case. If I hear the superintendent say to me one more time, "What are you working on right now, where do you stand?" so help me I'm going to punch him in the f*ckin' face. I've already cussed out one of the principals today. I came home once I got into the "throwing things" mode. I think I'm going to fire up God of War, eat a little supper, and head back to the office and see if I can get something done.

10. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Ugh... sorry to hear things continue to be that way.

Not much going on here, packing, procrastination, running to get things people didn't tell me we needed when I asked, getting stuff ready for school, working out lesson plans and some start of year labs, making fountain pen ink with food dye (in other words procrastinating), making my own tri-fold shirt board (again procrastinating), refolding all my shirts, repacking...

11. profsaffel

profsaffel The a**s go marching one by one

Dude, you honestly can punch that high?! GB, I completely underestimated your athletic abilities. :)

I left you a little PIF on the blue cable in my room that you need to pick up.

12. sol92258

LOL! Literal LOL! :happy097:happy097:happy097:happy097:happy097

13. micah1_8

Yeah, I never made it back to the office tonight. I just couldn't shake this really bad mood I'm in. I tried playing God of War---which is my go to activity for destressing---didn't work. Had to make myself eat dinner--and you know I don't miss a meal. I tried watching T.V.--lost interest. Surfed the net--no good. Tried reading some inspirational writing--that was pretty good and thought provoking, but as soon as I put it down, my mood was back. So tried reading some humorous fiction and taking a nice long hot soak. Book was good, bath was nice, still in a funk. I haven't even felt like watching a movie all evening. I can't shake it. I'm just so...so...something. I feel like I could eat glass, punch a hole in the wall and cry at the same time. I really just feel like crawling into the bed and cranking up a thunderstorm recording. I'll have to go to the school tomorrow, though, if I'm going to get everything done, so I'll look for the PIF then. Thanks.

14. micah1_8

15. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

16. micah1_8

17. sol92258

hey ya'll, watch the news, Micah just gave me a great idea!

18. mhdagley

mhdagley Member

Hey just friended you on reddit, kinda suprised I havent till now.

19. sol92258

HEY! what's up dude!

20. sol92258

from a friend's facebook status:

:rofl:rofl:rofl

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.