How's Your Day? Archives

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Shep, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Cheddar coated peanuts ... no ... no, I will have to leave that off the list!

2. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

<sigh> Some people just don't know what's good. :(

3. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Now wasabi coated peas, on the other hand (or flipper) ... mmmm!

4. richgem

:drool:

5. drewcandraw

drewcandraw Member

today was a great day where i just mostly played games and slept after visiting friends in the wine country and reliving our college glory days...be it that we are all only 25 but we still did a decent amount of damage to our livers...i bowed up early last night after all the whiskey shots :(

6. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

DogTheBountyPaperTowelHunter.jpg
    So. How's your day? ;)

ChrisC1977 and richgem like this.
  7. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

My day is ok, waiting for the rain to stop, as ive got a few jobs to do today that I need to do out side, restoring an old cast iron fireplace and an old oak hat&coat stand, as we are trying to finnish off the livingroom before we start on the hall.

8. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

Good and bad news for me.

Bad - My somewhat sore heel is hurting worse after running in a 10k Sunday.

Good - This morning I weighed in at under my long-term goal weight for the first time. I'm under 185lb, coming from roughly 230lb.

9. richgem

It looks like spam is on sale today at TSD and it's multiplying like Tribbles!. :(

PLANofMAN likes this.
  10. lradke

lradke and doggone it, people like me

Its not a good day. :( The weekend was super busy due to my brother being here, that wasn't bad though. However yesterday at church my daughters teacher gave the class peanuts...my daughter has a sever peanut allergy and according to my daughter, she said she can't have nuts, but she ended eating it anyway, she just turned 4, so its not her fault. It was a very stressful afternoon yesterday. :(

She's doing better, but it just wiped me out mentally...

11. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

Congrats Erik!

Yeah, thanks for reporting it. Lately they've been running wild but Sparky and Dridecker are working on it. Hopefully we'll have something in place soon to stop it.

12. richgem

You're welcome & good luck! Today's the worst that I've seen it.

13. NoobShaver

NoobShaver BGDAAA

eesh. did she go into anaphylactic shock? ER visit?

14. lradke

Luckily no (my wife had gone home and took the epi-pen with her)...I had never seen a peanut reaction before (no allergies growing up). She could breath and it seemed like she had an upset stomach as she couldn't keep anything down. We drugged her up on benadryl as per her doctor's instructions. But her throat was almost closed off. She has gotten better though and the report from home this morning is she is very grumpy. I'm just glad she's alright. Talk about scary though!

15. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

I have been there and done that myself and it is a very scary thing. I hope everything calms down for you.

16. PadreTex

PadreTex Well-Known Member

Yikes! I'm sorry to hear about that.

17. PadreTex

Had a migraine all day accompanied my nausea. Not too fun, but still was able to get some things done. Sorry to complain...

18. lradke

I went out and got a kids scilicon medi-alert bracelet. Something is better than nothing. I'm sure she'll like it and now there is NO room for error.

BossManBill and PadreTex like this.
  19. PadreTex

Great idea!

20. Neolithium

Neolithium I am Canadian, eh

Found beautiful trucks. Didn't get the interest rate I wanted though from this place due to them not having things a little deeper into my budget. Hopefully I'll have better luck this afternoon with a different dealership as long as their online inventory is correct.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.