How's Your Day? Archives

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Shep, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

Sweet! nice to meet you! I have been curious about straights but being in college with a tiny shower doesn't seem like a good place to try them. I'll have to check out the women's shaving forum

2. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

Also, hooray for pancake cat being back!

3. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

:D

I just wish I knew what happened to the thread. The whole thing just doesn't make sense. Sol made a nothing thread and that got moved all over the place too haha

4. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

No one really knows what happened.

5. lamontqsanford

lamontqsanford New Member

After such a warm welcome here I am not sure I really care what happened to it.

Jen, I am glad pancake cat is back.

6. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

It was very nice to be welcomed so warmly.

Tracy... where's the picture of the pink truck?

7. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Won't take long. :whacky011

Yeah, straights in a tiny shower? Probably not a good idea. I sliced my hip in a normal size shower. :eek:

8. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

...maybe I'll stay away from straights :o I get a great shave from my DE

I'm starting to agree about the thread, and I'm also happy that pancake cat is back. I do feel a bit bad though that we all rushed over here, made a thread and parked ourselves in it. damn I miss the lol smiley face

9. Queen of Blades

I didn't even feel it. Besides, I was being a bit careless, when I wasn't shaving with it. :o

Washed the blade off, turned around to lather the other leg, brought my arm around, and said "Oh hey, look, blood". :D

10. lamontqsanford

I thought women shaved in the tub, at least that is what my wife does. How in the heck do you shave your legs standing up? I can barely shave my face standing up

11. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

The girlfriend has relayed to me the acrobatics she needs to perform to shave every spot on her legs. I'd personally be terrified to be shaving my legs with a straight while being a contortionist at the same time.

The next time we both have a period of free time, she's getting a straight razor shave of her thighs from yours truly. She says it's the most difficult place in the world for her to reach with a razor.

12. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

They're quite formidable weapons. They're also great for juggling. Hey kids. That clown over there sucks. He's juggling knives. Me, on the other hand, I'm juggling straight razors.

It's a great party trick.

13. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

Disclaimer: Some of us are strange.

14. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

lol. it's not easy, if I wasn't flexible then I would definitely not be using a DE. Also small shower kind of helps when you need to get your foot higher then your head so you can see the back of your knee. That was one nice thing about cartridges, they are so stupid proof I could shave with one with my eyes closed.

15. Queen of Blades

It's a bit easier to get your head down to your knee. ;)

It's a lot easier when you no longer have to shave the back of your knee, because 3/4 the hair on your leg no longer grows cause you were pregnant and had a baby. :D That might just be me, though. Not real sure. :o

16. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

Really? I get a headache when I do that. No babies here so I don't have that luck

17. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

??

I still dont understand:confused:
    I seem to know nothing but sometimes know nothing at all:happy102

18. Queen of Blades

Well, you know......YMMV and all that. :happy102

19. lamontqsanford

Night all and thanks for the warm welcome. I plan on spending a lot of time here tomorrow. So many reveiws and threads to view. I will periodically have to work but I figure I will do that when I take my breaks.:D

20. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

Goodnight, Tracy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.