How's Your Day? Archives

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Shep, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Hitting the sack as well. GF said I cant have a hangover in the AM b/c we have to get a tree? She isnt hauling up the stairs? What does it matter? Women! Oops.....she is calling me now:) Good night all!

2. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

BTW....I still want to know what everyone is paying for their trees!

3. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

I'm not buying a tree.

I'm heading to bed as well. Will shave in the morning for the first time since the day before Thanksgiving (I look terrible - please remind me not to do this again anytime soon). I'll lather up with SCS Coconut Oil for you, Tracy.

Shep... give me some more time with the straight. I forgot to put tuff-glide on it before my travels and on my return, I discovered a hefty dose of rust on the blade. Whoops! I promise you that I'll get one out to you. When is the big issue. I haven't had the time to keep my own straights in proper order lately.

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone.

Goodnight.

4. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

5. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

Good night everybody! my house has a fake tree. It's a damn nice one though, we've had it for about 12 years and everybody thinks it's real.

6. Unit 91

Unit 91 New Member

Well, well... hello sirs.

7. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

Top of the morning to you. I'm heading to sleep now. I'm sure I'll see you around here pretty soon, Ryan.

Have a nice evening.

8. Unit 91

Unit 91 New Member

9. mhdagley

mhdagley Member

So, it looks like people are going to sleep. I should do that. Finals and all start
    -----

here soon and I have that much studying to do.

10. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Welcome to The Shave Den, Unit 91!

Unfortunately, things are gonna be pretty quiet around here for the next few hours probably, but they should pick back up. Meanwhile, you can familiarize yourself with TSD's features, and sign up for the December Newbie Give-Away!

Did I say :signs046 yet? :D

11. Will

Will Nevermind

Who you callin' normal.

I have broken thumbs for less.

12. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

*pokes head in thread*

Can't sleep. Bloody insomnia acting up again.

Wow. My phone just started ringing. Why do people think it acceptable to make phone calls at 2:30 AM?

13. Will

Will Nevermind

Were you subject of a booty call or a drunk dial? :happy102

14. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

I have a long term girlfriend, so no booty call. Or at least that's what I tell her. (I kid, I kid).

Would you believe it's from a friend of mine? Should have figured it was him. He tends to do this every now and then. He's probably up taking a walk in my neighborhood and wanted to stop by to say hello.

I've only been drunk dialed once or twice. Honestly, I wish it happened more often. The one's I've experienced had me cracking up by the time I got off the phone.

15. Will

Will Nevermind

You should put the phone on silent. I wish I could (on call 24/7).

16. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

Can't do it. I use the phone as an alarm and often get urgent calls on it. It stays on just in case.

17. Will

Will Nevermind

That sucks, I know what you go through.

18. gatto

gatto *Not a dude*

Meh I can't sleep, damn WoW CG raid lasted until 5 AM last night and I ended up waking up at around 2 PM today. I usually never ever wake up later then 11 AM. Good thing I don't have work tomorrow. I do however, have a lot of studying to do :(

19. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

Things could be a lot worse. I stopped getting spam phonecalls at 5 AM. There was one point where I was forced to turn my phone off at night because I kept getting consistent spam phonecalls on my phone at ridiculous hours in the night.

What's a CG raid? And what's a CG?

I dislike sleep for some reason. Always have. I tend to go to sleep as late as I can and wake up as early as I can.

20. Unit 91

Unit 91 New Member

I really need to get to sleep. I just can't seem to muster the effort to do so.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.