How's your day? January 2016

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by RaZorBurn123, Dec 31, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

My weekend to work. It was a relatively quiet day. I'm on call tonight so not wandering far from home. Maybe a movie and to bed at a decent hour so I'm not too tired tomorrow. I'm off Monday.

macaronus likes this.
  2. Erik Redd

Erik Redd Lizabeth, baby, I'm comin' to join ya.

If it's like my family, you might as well be talking to the wall.

Robyflexx and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  3. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I'm still talking.

Robyflexx likes this.
  4. lradke

lradke and doggone it, people like me

Was up in Edmonton staying at my parents. Took my girls aurora hunting, as the stats were good...but there was no activity. After that we went to the community fireworks show. That was a blast.
    We got home yesterday night...exhausted from out visit.

Played the heathen today and didn't get to church. Wasn't feeling well and the fact I could hardly function from exhaustion didn't help.

I will be having my bank appointment this week for financing for the accounting office I will be opening. I spoke with my brother in law for a few hours on Friday, he is a very successful entrepreneur, so he was giving me tips on marketing etc. He was also extremely excited because he and I want to go the same direction in our respective careers.

My girls start at their new school tomorrow.

That's about it.

5. Boojum1

Boojum1 Valet Parking Available Here

Sorry to hear you have the Blahs. Hope you're feeling better real soon. :happy005: Happy New Year!

6. '65 G-Slim

'65 G-Slim Well-Known Member

I raked leaves. Again. Then went for a short ride out in the country to keep the juices flowing & battery charged in my bike.

Robyflexx likes this.
  7. Slipperyjoe

Slipperyjoe Rusty Metal Tetanus

Queen of Blades and Intrigued like this.
  8. bikerbill1956

bikerbill1956 Member

Ridiculous film on mainstream TV. Decided to go to bed at midnight when the fireworks started. Ended up on the floor cuddling my old alsatian dog who was scared while the young staffie was bounding around overexcited wanting to play. Damn fireworks.
    Was up at 6 making porridge with 2 year old granddaughter

Boojum1 and macaronus like this.
  9. lradke

lradke and doggone it, people like me

Business plan DONE! Now to print off documentation and book the bank appt.

RaZorBurn123, Intrigued and macaronus like this.
  10. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

It was Monday.. back to work, the kids were sugared up,.

But, getting ready to go out with wife for BBQ and a date for just the two of us with kiddo at home doing her homework.

Robyflexx likes this.
  11. RaZorBurn123

I'm getting old. I pulled a rib on my left side the other day coughing. Now I can't sleep comfortable and take a deep breath without discomfort. :sad023:

Robyflexx and Boojum1 like this.
  12. cmorris357

cmorris357 catching flies.........

I've been just enough under the weather to be uncomfortable, but not enough to be truly miserable.

RaZorBurn123 and Robyflexx like this.
  13. Boojum1

Boojum1 Valet Parking Available Here

Sorry to hear you're feeling sore. Getting old is not for the weak of heart. Hope you're feeling better real soon. :happy088:

RaZorBurn123 and Robyflexx like this.
  14. Robyflexx

Robyflexx Broke the Like button

Those are very painful. Don't do any lifting, not even groceries. I hope you heal quickly Kerry. :)

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  15. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

Go, Luke!
    Chiquita-DM2-minion-dave-bananas.jpg

Hope you'll both be better soon, Kerry & Chris!
    DespicableMeLilGirl44fLG.gif

16. RaZorBurn123

Thanks, Mike! I'm hurting pretty good, right now I have ICY-HOT on my affected area and a heating pad. I'm sitting in my chair looking at the rain, It's kinda peaceful.

macaronus and Robyflexx like this.
  17. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Hope you feel better soon, Kerry and Chris.

Good luck, Luke.

It is unbelievable to me just how hard it was to make myself type out this post.
    Hopefully it'll get easier soon. Went to the doctor today, Had an owie on my foot, possibly from the dog stepping on my feet, and being diabetic I prefer to keep my feet as long as I can. Dealt with my foot, and then moved onto other health topics. My quitting smoking, my blahness, and my pain issues. Time for a new anti-depressant, which will hopefully help with the blah and the smoking cessation.

I appreciate everyone's well wishes, and wish you all well, even if I can't work up the energy to post it every time. :o

Halvor, wmbjr, CyanideMetal and 6 others like this.
  18. RaZorBurn123

Thank you. Luckily my wife and daughter are at home taking good care of me. :)

Robyflexx likes this.
  19. RaZorBurn123

Thanks JoAnna! I'll keep you in my prayers, my wife is diabetic and I understand what you mean about your feet. :angelic013:

Queen of Blades and Robyflexx like this.
  20. RaZorBurn123

Thank you! No one told me it would be this hard. ;)

Boojum1 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.