How's your day? September 2015

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by RaZorBurn123, Sep 1, 2015.

1. cmorris357

cmorris357 catching flies.........

You need Grannies tonic. Just 5 or 6 glasses a day and your cold will be gone in a week or so.
    image.jpg

Smoothy, Sara-s, macaronus and 2 others like this.
  2. Jasio78

Jasio78 Well-Known Member

This is very true. Mine are not quite at school yet. But I posted a couple of weeks ago my whole brood were all poorly. I managed to sidestep most of it, other than a horrendous sore throat for over a week now. Paracetamol seems to keep it in check. But I can't fully shake it.

GDCarrington likes this.
  3. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

It also doubles as Rocket Fuel! :shocked003:

4. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

It wasn't * that * bad... well, once he calmed down.

:( soggy fish cakes

He eventually calmed down tho.

Feel better! I swear that hot toddies are "magical" in this regard.

lradke likes this.
  5. richgem

Either way, you'll feel better fast. :D

burnout961 likes this.
  6. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

... or go from 0 to 250 mph in 2 seconds! :happy102:

macaronus and richgem like this.
  7. richgem

Just don't eat beans or chilli and you should be fine. :eek:

GDCarrington likes this.
  8. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

Stay healthy, my friend!

9. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Today is the day NYC teachers go back to work. So for me it's Gloating Day. That hasn't worn off yet.

10. richgem

In fact, here's proof... taken this morning at Sara's house.
    [​IMG]

RaZorBurn123, Sara-s and Intrigued like this.
  11. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Did you peek in my window?

RaZorBurn123, macaronus and Intrigued like this.
  12. cmorris357

cmorris357 catching flies.........

image.jpg

13. richgem

:innocent

macaronus and Intrigued like this.
  14. DDuckyMark

DDuckyMark Ducky Duck and the Hiding Bunch

I've been having asthma issues, my ex-wife has decided that shes not going to let me see my kids, I'm looking at moving back to my home town but prices are much too high for me and I'm dissatisfied with work since they are breaking state guidelines and I don't feel like the people that live there are safe. I need the job for now because its close enough to get there without a car and it pays more then I've made in awhile but, I feel like its an unsafe living environment and I want to call DSS to look into it but despite anti-retalitory laws it will probably lose me my job. I should have a car back in a few weeks and after that I will start looking for a different job again but until then its a massive moral choice I have to face. Makes it hard when all of it adds up and hits you at one time. I may end up back at Walmart working again because thats the only thing I can think of that pays well enough starting out around here and is always hiring. And I can transfer down to my hometown instead of trying to hire in fresh when I get there.

I know what I need to do but I'm afraid that if I do it I won't be able to take care of my family and with the job uncertainty I can't get a lawyer to muzzle my exwife and make her do what she's supposed to do. My asthma is mostly back to a controlled amount of misery again. it was really bad all weekend long.

RaZorBurn123 and KLF like this.
  15. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

I can't 'like' this. :( There should be a 'sympathize' button. ;)

Hang in there buddy! My thoughts are with you, accompanied by prayers!

RaZorBurn123 and Jasio78 like this.
  16. Norcalnewb

Norcalnewb Magnanimous Moos

Praying things get better for you!

RaZorBurn123 and Jasio78 like this.
  17. clint64

clint64 Blind Squirrel

My prayers and thoughts go out to you. I hope things get better for you soon.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  18. Jasio78

Jasio78 Well-Known Member

Oh. Hope by liking the above comments you see I mean that I echo the sentiment posted by the gentlemen above.

Good luck getting things sorted @DDuckyMark. Sometimes when everything all backs up and hits you at once, getting the first few steps straightened out can make solving the rest of the problems a little more straight forward. I hope you begin to make headway soon.

I have just had a call from my wife, with news that we have been praying for, for several months. One f my girls has been suffering with quite a rare kidney disorder, called nephrotic syndrome. It's been very hard on her, and has involved some quite intensive steroid treatment and a lot of tests and hospital trips. After yet another relapse ( after initially looking so good in remission) little Daisy had until the 10 September to show a reduction in her levels, before she was to go to Bristol children's renal unit for an operation and 4 days intensive treatment. This morning, the 9th, we packed ready for the referral, that was imminent after today's blood tests. ..... With less than a day to go, she has dropped her levels to a minimum. Op cancelled!!
    She's got a way to go yet. And another relapse can't be ruled out, but it's the best news we've had since the troubles started several months ago.

HAPPY DADDY!

19. KLF

KLF Doctorin

I downloaded the Memrise app and started learning Chinese :) That's something I always wanted.

clint64, macaronus and MarshalArtist like this.
  20. richgem

:innocent

Show Spoiler
    [​IMG]

mrchick and KLF like this.